On line Youth-Adult Partnership Training can be done individually or in groups. Here is a printable overview of the 8 sessions: Youth-Adult Partnership Training: A Resource for Volunteers and New Professionals. Each session has 1 – 4 short readings and is accompanied by videos of people in, or speaking of, their Youth-Adult Partnership experiences. Each session closes with reflective questions.
At the end of this self-guided training you should be able to answer these six questions:
- How can I work with youth and adults to create an effective program? (Implementing High Quality Y-AP)
- What outcomes can I expect with a quality Youth-Adult Partnership? (Outcomes of Y-AP)
- Where are the best opportunities for Youth-Adult Partnership in my program? (Where to Start?)
- What tools are available for continuous improvement? (Y-AP Tools for Creating Quality)
- How do I use Y-AP to recruit new youth and adults into the program? (Y-AP Recruitment)
- Where are good examples of Y-AP in Wisconsin? (Y-AP in Wisconsin)