Where: UW Madison Campus
Around 500 youth come to this yearly educational event in Madison. Participants attend seminars and assemblies while meeting people from across Wisconsin. Youth are encouraged to share what they learned with others at home.
- Be in 7th-10th grade at the time of selection
- be a 4-H member or member of another Extension program
- carry county approval through trip
- Registration cost for 2018 is anticipated to be $250. Minor changes to registration costs may occur after the budget is finalized in early 2018.
- Check with your county 4-H program for local scholarships..