The UW Pesticide Applicator Training (PAT) Program offers several training products. To purchase any of the products below go to the PAT Store.
One of the following registration fees have to be paid for Certification. Each of the below items comes with a certificate that must be presented to DATCP when taking the test.
- A Printed manual ($47) or,
- A PDF of the Manual ($42) or,
- An online course with PDF manual ($60).
1. the certificate is in the book; 2 and 3 the certificate will be sent to you via UPS.
These are optional training that can be selected if you choose. The price of these items are extra to the required training above.
- Live Training / Review Sessions ($30). These are optional training / review sessions for select categories that include the test. They are held in the months of January through April. Preregistration is required, walk-ins are not allowed due to limited seating and tests.
- DVD ($12). Some of the categories have DVDs. These are videos of the live training carried out through out the state. Warning, some are slightly out of date.
- Soil Fumigation Online Supplemental Training (Free). A fair amount has changed in the world of Soil Fumigation. The following free service can help get caught up on the changes. [ Soil Fumigation Tutorial ]