The PAT CHAT Newsletter
Below is an archive of past PAT CHAT Newsletters. The newsletter comes out four times a year. If you would like email notification of new newsletters please send a blank email to email@example.com. Then confirm your request in the confirmation email sent to you.
- UW PAT Program Commercial Training / Review Schedule
- The New Training Registration Form
- A Wealth of Instructional Videos
- 2019 Pest Management in Wisconsin Field Crops is Now Available
- Dicamba Registration Renewed for Two Years with Added Restrictions
- All Aldicarb Use Now Banned in Wisconsin
- New Study Manuals for 2019
- Is Anybody Listening?
- Glyphosate “Not Likely” to Cause Cancer in Humans According to the EPA
- Turf, Landscape and Natural Areas Pesticide Applicators: Don’t Forget the Landscape Registry!
- EPA Open Comment Period for Neonicotinoid Insecticides
- WPS Respiratory Protection Guide Available
- Reciprocal Applicator Licensing
- New Study Manuals for 2018
- How to Become a Certified Crop Advisor
- UW Pesticide Applicator Training (PAT) Training / Review Commercial Season
- Dicamba Products Registered for Use over Dicamba Tolerant Soybean
- Registration of The ZAP Male Mosquito
- Pesticide Applicator Training with Simultaneous Spanish.
Newsletters will be available four times a year. If you would like notification of new newsletter please send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then confirm your request in the confirmation email sent to you.