Government Tools


Commercial Applicator License Application – Commercial applicators not only have to be certified, they also have to be licensed. To apply for a license, fill out this DATCP form and mail to DATCP with $51.20.

Certification Exam Scheduling – Need to take a certification exam?

How to Comply Manuals – DATCP provides several How to Comply manuals.  Included are Agricultural, Aquatic & Mosquito, Turf and Landscape and Structural.

Landscape Registry – Property owners can be notified of landscape applications by registering in the Landscape Registry. Commercial applicators who apply pesticides in Turf & Landscapes have check the Landscape Registry and provide notification of application.


Consolidated Lists of Lists – This consolidated list of chemicals subject to reporting requirements under the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) and Section 112(r) of the Clean Air Act. Remember, that SARA Title III stuff we mentioned in the emergency section of the training? Some pesticides inventories have to be reported to Wisconsin Emergency Management and your counties Local Emergency Planning Committee. At certain levels Emergency Management Plans are required.

Worker Protection Standards

Worker Protection Standard Quick Reference Guide – If you own or manage a farm, production forest, greenhouse or nursery and employ non-family members you have to comply with WPS.  This Quick Guide put out by the EPA can help you know what you have to do to be compliant.

WPS Respiratory Protection Guide – Under the Worker Protection Standard (WPS) as revised in 2015, there are new requirements for pesticide handlers when pesticide labels require the use of a respirator.