Adult Volunteer Development Nights

Starting Oct. 2nd and running twice a month (1st and 3rd Monday nights unless there are two other dates that work for people), I will be leading an adult volunteer development evening. I am open to ideas that adults have regarding their needs for training and periodically will use the time for volunteer certification.  If you want more information about a specific project area (babysitting, woodworking, etc.) this could be a time to go through project materials and assessing what would be needed to get the project off the ground. While the airport is the home base, this time can be used to go to different areas of the county to present more personalized service.  Give me a call with topic or location ideas.  This could also be a time when if an organization is meeting, where I could present information on 4-H.  I’m limited to that time period, but I want to start setting it aside for more volunteer development work. ~Lynn

As a start-up here is the schedule:

October 5th (Thursday this week): e-forum “Cultivating an Environment for Growing True Leaders “ 5:45-7:30 p.m.  Airport

October 16th: Volunteer 4-H Certification training 6-7:30 p.m. Airport

November 2nd (Thursday this week): e-forum “STEM”ming into Livestock- Growing True 4-H Leaders. 5:56-7:30 p.m. Airport

November 20th: 6-7:30 p.m. Volunteer 4-H Certification training 6-7:30 p.m. Minocqua

December 7th: e-forum “Helping 4-H’ers Grow in Life and Work”, 5:45-7:30 p.m.  Airport

Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share