Congratulations Master Gardener Volunteer Interns!
To download this picture, Right-Click and ‘Save Image As’ to your Desktop.
Please find the presentations of those classmates who did not get to speak on the last class day. If you presented but would like to make your materials available to the class on this page, send them to Christy Marsden.
- Using Herbs as Companion Plants by Nathan Peterson
- Crop Rotation by Liz Keyes (some of the pictures didn’t come through, apologies!)
- ‘Second Nature – Michael Pollan’ Book Report by Jill Kinsat
- Mobile Flower Cart by Peg Lockman. Instructions for this mobile flower cart includes light fixtures for indoor growing. Designed for people with mobility issues. Peg also brought in an example of an LED light system (example here), which has considerably less weight.
- Companion Planting Presentation by George ‘Rusty’ Thornton and Chris Finley (with Companion Planting Chart)
- Endangered Monarchs by Kris Everson