The following Stettin gardens are featured this year:
- Michele and Thomas Allen, 6708 Morgan Creek Drive, and their next door neighbors Mary and Blaine Kuehmichel, 6704 Morgan Creek Drive
- Sharon and Chuck Kennedy, 4405 Huntington Court
- Barb and Gordon Lowe, 4306 Hilltop Ave.
- Karen and Nolan Rusch, 208 S. Emerald Drive
- Kay and Glen Tessmer, 622 S. 36th Ave.
Gardeners considering adding a “she-shed” to their yards will want to investigate the luxurious potting shed at Lowes’ and the two-story structure at the Rusch home. Visitors can admire a grape arbor at the neighboring Kuehmichel garden which was recycled from an old deck at the neighboring Allen home. Art-lovers will want to wander the Tessmer garden and marvel at the suit of armor, dragon, and bottle tree bearing 288 bottles.
Tickets can be purchased at any of the private gardens during the Garden Walk event. Tickets are $10 per person. Advance tickets will be available after July 2nd at the Marathon County UW-Extension office, 212 River Drive, Suite 3, Wausau. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Contact 715-261-1230 for more information.