The Lincoln County 4-H Horse Project (LCHP) group was formed by volunteers interested in supporting the 4-H Horse project activities. LCHP serves as the group that is willing to provide expertise, leadership and support participation of youth and adults working with horses. LCHP will serve as the planning and coordinating group for countywide 4-H Horse project activities, events and the 4-H Horse Show at the fair. Learning about horses and having fun together is what the group is all about.
Membership is open to and includes all currently enrolled 4-H horse project members, adult leaders , and parents or guardians. The LCHP is part of the 4-H program in general, and specifically, the Lincoln County 4-H program. As such, the policies and guidelines of the Wisconsin and the Lincoln County 4-H program apply to the LCHP.
Here are the upcoming group meetings:
- April 16, 2018 at 6:30 pm at LCSC
- May 21, 2018 at 6:30 pm at LCSC
- May 31, 2018 at 6:30 pm in Rm 156 at LCSC Mandatory Horse Meeting(must attend one meeting) and
- June 5, 2018 in Upper Rm 247/248 at 6:30 pm LCSC Mandatory Horse Meeting(must attend one meeting)
- August 15-19, 2018 – Lincoln County Fair Week
- September 17, 2018 at 6:30 pm at LCSC (Fair Review, Office Nomination and Set trail Ride date)
Information is available on the Lincoln County 4-H Horse Project page of the Lincoln County UW-Extension website. You will find the most current calendar of events on this page along with bylaws.
If you have any questions, contact Danielle Schulz at 715-218-2970.