The foundation of our training program is built from a series of modular online courses. Materials are developed through consultation with a wide range of content experts from across the North Central Region. Topics range from general concepts to more specific issues/concerns surrounding bioenergy generation and environmental sustainability.
- ANDIG1 – Introduction to Anaerobic Digestion
- ANDIG2 – Factors that Affect Manure Digestion
- ANDIG3 – Types of Anaerobic Digesters
- ANDIG4 – Anaerobic Digester Start-up, Operation and Control
- ANDIG5 – Economics of On-farm Anaerobic Digesters
- ANDIG6 – Cooperative Development of Digesters
- ANDIG7 – State and Federal Regulations