This is an interactive and immensely applicable one-of-a-kind program offering you the flexibility to focus on what you need to help producers improve their human resource management skills.
What You’ll Find Here
This program is a series of 7 modules, each standing alone as its own section, but better together. Take one or all!
Each module includes the following materials:
- Short lecture presentation
- Interactive activities or simulation
- Additional resources for further learning
- From Managers to Leaders
- Hiring the Right People
- The Farm Business Culture
- Developing a Motivated Workforce
- Strategic Leadership & On-Boarding
- Reviews & Feedback
- Managing Conflict
*These modules do not have to be taken in order.
For more information or any concerns, please contact:
- Jennifer Blazek, Dane County Dairy & Livestock Agent
- Trisha Wagner, Jackson County Agriculture Agent
- Simon Jette Nantel, Ag Economic Specialist, Center for Dairy Profitability
- Steve Okonek, Trempealeau County Agriculture Agent
- Jerry Clark, Chippewa County Agriculture Agent
- Mark Hagedorn, Eau Claire County Agriculture Agent
- Carl Duley, Buffalo County Agriculture Agent