Leaders Association Purpose
The purpose of this Association is to supplement and enhance the learning experiences provided to the 4-H clubs within Adams County and to assist in the coordination of learning experiences and financial support of Adams County 4-H youth members, 4-H volunteer/leaders in the county, District, State, Regional, National and International events. Voting membership in this Association shall be open for participation to any adult 4-H leader who is an enrolled leader and has completed the Youth Protection Process. Voting membership is also open to youth enrolled in the Youth Leadership Project, 6th grade and up of the current 4-H year. The Association agrees that membership or participation in 4-H will follow the state guideline book, to be changed automatically as the State amends.
- Leaders Association Bylaws approved 1-18-16
- 4-H Youth Development Educator & Leaders Organizational Roles
- Grievance 4-H Leaders Association
- Reimbursement Policy 2013
- Monetary Request – (Request/Reimbursement/Payment)
- Standing Rules approved 01-18-2016
- Property Check Out Form Green Arena & Pig Gate Information -Approved 07-15-2013
*Executive Board Meeting Schedule
All meetings are on the 3rd Monday of the month at the Community Center 6:00 pm. Meetings are February, April, June, August, October, and December.
*Leaders Association Meeting Schedule
All meetings are on the 3rd Monday of the month at the Community Center 6:00 pm. Meetings are January, March, May, July, and September.