WIFDN offers programs related to invasive species customized to fit your students’ needs. If you are interested in having WIFDN staff develop and lead programs for your students, please contact Anne Pearce (firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-262-5970).
Benefits of partnering with WIFDN:
- Access to expert resources on invasive species in Wisconsin
- Programs customized for your students and your curriculum
- WIFDN staff able to lead classroom and/or field programs
- Students participate in authentic research through citizen science
- Students can use data generated to answer research questions
- Students learn more about their local natural areas
Programs can cover a variety of topics including:
- Invasive species biology and ecology
- Invasive species identification
- Mapping and monitoring using a free smartphone/tablet app
- Using citizen science to inform research and land management
- Let us know what you’re interested in learning!