- WI/IL/SD Delegates are Ready to Travel! - 03/10/2014
On the weekend of March 7th-9th, 4-H International delegates from Wisconsin, Illinois, and South Dakota gathered at the Upham Woods Camp for a comprehensive...
From: Wisconsin 4-H International Programs
- Square Foot Gardening - 03/10/2014
Limited space for a garden this summer? Master Gardener Everett Eckstein will be sharing information on square foot gardening at the Patterson Memorial...
From: Waushara County 4-H
- Meat Animal Quality Assurance Training - April 12th - 03/10/2014
April 12 MAQA Program flyer Please register by Monday, April 7th. If you are unable to attend the MAQA session being offered in Lincoln County on April...
From: Lincoln County 4-H News
- Saddle and Sirloin Swine Award - 03/08/2014
The University of Wisconsin-Madison Saddle & Sirloin Club is announcing the annual Saddle and Sirloin Club Swine Project Awards. Up to five awards of...
From: Dane County 4-H Youth Development
- Webinar for County Fair Judges - 03/06/2014
There will be a webinar for County Fair Judges on March 25th, 7-9 p.m. The 2014 Fair Judges Training Webinar is geared for new county fair judges as well as...
From: Adams County 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H DAIRY PROJECT LETTER - 03/05/2014
4-H Dairy Project Letter (PDF) Dear 4-H Dairy Members, Leaders and Families, FFA and Junior Holstein Advisors: Welcome to the Outagamie County 4-H Dairy...
From: Outagamie County 4-H
- Webinar: The Role of Wholesale Grocers in Rural Food Distribution-Implications for Robust Local Food Systems - 03/05/2014
Feel free to share the webinar announcement with your colleagues who may be interested in participating: The webinar is sponsored by the North Central...
From: Community Food Systems Team
- Educational Requirements - 03/03/2014
The Fond du Lac Market Livestock Committee feels education is a very important component with a 4-H or FFA Livestock Project. Youth are required to complete a...
From: Fond du Lac County Meat Animal Project
- Badger Dairy Camp Applications Available - 02/12/2014
Applications for the 2014 Badger Dairy Camp are now available! This year's camp will be held June 11-13, a Wednesday through Friday, at UW Madison. Campers...
From: Wisconsin Dairy Youth
- Sign on for notifications - 08/16/2013
If you would like to be notified of all posts as they appear on the YGP page, please click on the orange RSS icon (above) and follow prompts.
From: Youth Governance Program