Latest Updates RSS
- Counselor Training Weekend - 10/20/2014
Upham Woods is reinstating our annual Counselor Training weekend on March 27-29, 2015. The event will be held in a new format this year with training...
From: Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center
- Scholarships - 10/20/2014
Wisconsin Pork Association Scholarships available – Deadline December 10th The Wisconsin Pork Association is offering scholarships to high school seniors and...
From: Adams County 4-H Youth Development
- WI 4-H Counselor Training weekend, March 27-29, 2015 - 10/17/2014
Save the date – Counselor Training weekend, March 27-29, 2015. Upham Woods is reinstating the annual State Counselor Training weekend in a new format: a youth...
From: Lincoln County 4-H News
- 4-H Horse Leader Conference Information - 10/17/2014
4-H Horse project leaders and youth leaders are encouraged to attend the annual Horse Leader Conference, November 14-16, 2014. This year we are at UW-River...
From: Dane County 4-H Youth Development
- Committee Contacts - 10/16/2014
2014-2015 Dairy Committee Contact Information
From: FdL County Dairy Youth
- Wisconsin Pork Association Scholarship - 10/16/2014
The Wisconsin Pork Association scholarship is open to high school seniors pursuing post high school education in agriculture. Preference will be given to...
From: Fond du Lac County Meat Animal Project
- Send Us Your Comments - 10/16/2014
Now that the 2014 Wisconsin Horticulture Update (WHU) has concluded for the year, the WHU crew is in the process of planning for 2015. We would love to hear...
From: Wisconsin Horticulture Update
- What's Happening at Upham Woods - 10/16/2014
From: Outagamie County 4-H
- Members in Grades 8-13....The Waushara County 4-H Ambassadors would like you to consider becoming an Ambassador! - 10/15/2014
Who are we? 4-H members in grades 8 through 13 interested in letting others know how much fun 4-H is! What do we do? We share information about 4-H through...
From: Waushara County 4-H
- New Program Guide Available - 09/09/2014
The 2014-2015 edition of the 4-H Youth Development Program Guide is now available! Click on the link for your copy. 2014-2015 Enrollment guide...
From: 4-H Youth Development