Latest Updates RSS
- 4-H Advanced Space Camp - 09/16/2014
Hey 4-Hers, Guess what, your wildest space dreams have come true. There is another Space Camp for High School youth (grades 10-12) this year. This is Monroe...
From: Outagamie County 4-H
- Resources - 09/15/2014
Resources for grant recipients Funds Dispersal WM CFS Mini-Grants Dispersal Checklist Policies and Guidelines Staff mileage and meal costs are to be...
From: Community Food Systems Team
- 2015 Outbound Delegate and Adult Advisor Applications Available! - 09/11/2014
APPLY NOW to travel to Costa Rica, Japan, or Finland as a delegate or adult advisor! Live with a host family for one month during the summer, and experience...
From: Wisconsin 4-H International Programs
- Charter Documents Due Oct. 1st - 09/11/2014
Charter documents are due October 1st. This is a requirement for each club/group. Fillable Wisconsin 4-H Annual Charter Renewal Form Letter to Org...
From: Adams County 4-H Youth Development
- 2014 Summer Camp - 09/11/2014
More then 80 youth attended our annual summer camp hosted at Upham Woods in Wisconsin Dells on August 20 - 23. Some of the fun activities they participated...
From: Wisconsin Operation: Military Kids
- Winners in Wisconsin State Fair Performance Lamb Contest from Fond du Lac County - 09/10/2014
Cole Tidemann, Weeping Willow 4-H Club, exhibited the Overall Champion Performance Lamb at the 2014 Wisconsin State Fair Jr. Lamb Show. The Performance Lamb...
From: Fond du Lac County Meat Animal Project
- New Program Guide Available - 09/09/2014
The 2014-2015 edition of the 4-H Youth Development Program Guide is now available! Click on the link for your copy. 2014-2015 Enrollment guide...
From: 4-H Youth Development
- World Beef Expo Sweepstakes Contest - 09/08/2014
The World Beef Expo would like to invite all youth interested in the beef industry to be part of the 2014 World Beef Expo Sweepstakes Contest. Four contest...
From: Dane County 4-H Youth Development
- Wii Bowling at the Library - 09/05/2014
Ten-pin fun starts on Wednesday, September 17, at the T. B. Scott Library with a five-week Wii bowling tournament from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. All ages are invited...
From: Lincoln County 4-H News
- Y-AP in the Real World - 06/20/2014
From: Youth-Adult Partnership Training