- Like us on Facebook! - 07/25/2014
Visit https://www.facebook.com/fdlmlc and like us on Facebook! Facebook is another resource for timely information regarding the Fond du Lac County Market...
From: Fond du Lac County Meat Animal Project
- Project Scholarship Deadline Extended - 07/25/2014
The Waushara County 4-H Alumni Association is offering project scholarships to 4-H members to help offset the cost of projects and to allow members the chance...
From: Waushara County 4-H
- July 18, 2014: Woody Plant Propagation - 07/24/2014
Tree dieback continues to be a prime topic on the Wisconsin Horticulture Update with several participants reporting having received questions on this topic...
From: Wisconsin Horticulture Update
- State Dairy Judging Results - 07/23/2014
Here are the Wisconsin 4-H Dairy Judging results! Watch for a press release later this week! 14 State Junior State Dairy Team 2014 State Senior Dairy Team...
From: Wisconsin Dairy Youth
- TIFFANY LANGTEAU MEMORIAL CALF GRANT - 07/18/2014
The Wisconsin District 4 Holstein Association is offering a $1000 Scholarship awarded to an individual that has completed at least one semester of secondary...
From: Lincoln County 4-H News
- ACEC Photo Contest - 07/17/2014
With the county fair season in full swing, we want to take just a moment to remind you about Adams-Columbia Electric Cooperative’s Youth Photo Calendar...
From: Adams County 4-H Youth Development
- WI 4-H/Lincoln, Argentina Delegation has Arrived - 07/08/2014
Today the Argentinian delegation from Lincoln, Argentina went to their Wisconsin host families. They are excited to share their culture and learn about...
From: Wisconsin 4-H International Programs
- Columbia County VISTA, Megan Evans, Helps out with free lunch program for youths - 07/03/2014
Megan Evans, an AmeriCorps VISTA for Columbia County, was recognized in the Portage Daily Register for helping out with a free lunch program for youths at the...
From: UW-Extension AmeriCorps VISTA Program
- 4-H Day at Wisconsin State Fair - 06/16/2014
We are excited to inform you of another great 4-H Centennial event that will happen this year: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 is 4-H Day at the Wisconsin State Fair!...
From: Dane County 4-H Youth Development
- Backyard & Back 40 - 01/29/2014
Information coming soon.
From: Wildlife WHEP Wisconsin 4-H