We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Local Land Use Planning and Zoning Teleconferences Winter-Spring 2017 - 12/09/2016
For local government officials, planners, attorneys and interested citizens. These programs are offered by teleconference and are audio-only. You attend using...
From: Local Government Center
- Submit proposals now for 2017 youth initiative funding from BYFY! - 12/09/2016
Submit Proposals NOW for Youth Initiative Funding for 2017 Programming! By Youth For Youth (BYFY) is a committee of local high school students who will direct...
From: 4-H Youth Development
- Wisconsin 4-H elects new council leaders - 12/08/2016
The Wisconsin 4-H Leadership Council, a youth and adult group of volunteers, works to help plan annual 4-H annual events and serve as ambassadors around the...
From: Wisconsin 4-H Youth Development
- Volunteers Needed to Lead Sessions at Spring Project Discovery Day - 12/07/2016
Adult and youth leaders are needed to teach sessions at our upcoming 4-H Project Discovery Day on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at the Tomahawk Middle School. This...
From: Lincoln County, WI 4-H News
- Interested in Wildlife? - 12/02/2016
If you are interested in Wildlife, check out the information below.
From: Waushara County 4-H
- Consider Giving to the Wisconsin Youth Livestock Program - 11/29/2016
Consider giving to the Wisconsin Youth Livestock Program on #givingtuesday, November 29. Your gift would assist in providing resources, educational programs...
From: Wisconsin Youth Livestock Program
- 4-H Dairy Bowl Set for Feb 4, 2017 - 10/21/2016
The date for the state 4-H Dairy Quiz Bowl and Management Contests have been set for Saturday February 4th, 2017. The contest will again be held on the UW...
From: Wisconsin Dairy Youth
- University of Illinois Extension 4-H SPIN Clubs - 04/27/2016
Check out the University of Illinois Website for Spin Clubs. You can find it at the link below. http://web.extension.illinois.edu/4hspin/
From: Wisconsin 4-H Communication Arts
- Get Involved! - 02/23/2016
Connect to Environmental Education opportunities in your community! [wooslider slide_page="get-involved-slider" slider_type="slides" layout="text-right"...
From: Environmental Education
- New MAQA website - 12/05/2012
Welcome to the new Meat Animal Quality Assurance (MAQA) program website. Exhibitors, Parents, Volunteers, Advisors and many more are invited to view this...
From: Meat Animal Quality Assurance (MAQA)