Latest Updates RSS
- 2015 State and National Program Adult Advisor Applications - 10/31/2014
Applications for 2015 state and national 4-H outreach program volunteer and staff Adult Advisors are available at...
From: Outagamie County 4-H
- November 1st Deadline to Re-enroll and Be Eligible to Exhibit as 4-H member at 2015 Lincoln County Fair - 10/30/2014
November 1st is quickly approaching... Re-enrolling 4-H members (youth who were enrolled in 2013-14) must re-enroll by November 1st to be eligible to exhibit...
From: Lincoln County 4-H News
- 2015 Wisconsin 4-H International Homestay - 10/29/2014
¡Hola! Hei! Konnichiwa! Expand your communication skills and global understanding through a summer 2015 Wisconsin 4-H International immersion experience, a...
From: Adams County 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H Dairy Quiz Bowl & Management Date Set! - 10/28/2014
The Wisconsin 4-H Dairy Quiz Bowl and Dairy Management contest will take place on Saturday, February 7th in Portage, WI. This year the contest will be moving...
From: Wisconsin Dairy Youth
- Wisconsin Pork Association Scholarships available – Deadline December 10th - 10/25/2014
The Wisconsin Pork Association is offering scholarships to high school seniors and college students. Students with a sincere interest in the swine industry...
From: Waushara County 4-H
- Dane County 4-H Youth Protection Training - 10/22/2014
In order to initially be recognized as a 4-H volunteer leader in the Wisconsin 4-H Youth Development program, all new leaders must participate in the Youth...
From: Dane County 4-H Youth Development
- Donate to Upham Woods - 10/21/2014
Thank you for your interest in donating to Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center! To learn more about how to give to Upham Woods, please contact our Director at...
From: Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center
- Committee Contacts - 10/16/2014
2014-2015 Dairy Committee Contact Information
From: FdL County Dairy Youth
- Grant Programs and Financial Options for Farmers & Food Entrepreneurs - 10/09/2014
Are you looking for ways to develop your innovative agricultural business? Join us for a workshop designed to help you identify which grants or other...
From: Community Food Systems Team
- Y-AP in the Real World - 06/20/2014
From: Youth-Adult Partnership Training