We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Youth-Adult Partnership RUBRIC - 01/30/2015
A free assessment tool for professional development and program evaluation from the Community Evaluation and Research Collaborative (CERC) at Michigan State...
From: Youth-Adult Partnership for Youth and Civic Empowerment
- Tractor Safety Course - 01/30/2015
Safety is always a top priority when running a farm. Ensure that your child is properly prepared to handle farm equipment in a safe way.This course...
From: Lincoln County 4-H News
- Welcome 4-H Art Lab! - 01/30/2015
We would like to welcome the 4-H Arts lab to Upham Woods! We are excited to see the beautiful pieces of art work you create this year, whether it be jewelry,...
From: Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center
- 2015 Communication Arts Festival - 01/29/2015
The 2015 Communication Arts Festival will be held on Saturday, February 21, 2015 from 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. at the Milwaukee County UW-Extension office...
From: 4-H Youth Development
- Register for the Local Food Business Seminar: Know Your Buyer - 01/29/2015
Register now for the Know Your Buyer seminar, February 9-12 in Waukesha, Stevens Point and Madison. The seminar is part of the ongoing Local Food Business...
From: Community Food Systems Team
- Selecting, Raising and Showing Quality Poultry - 01/27/2015
Dane County 4-H Poultry Project Workshop February 5, 2015 6-7:30 pm 5201 Fen Oak Drive (4-H Office) Presenters: Sydney and Shelby Tone "Selecting, Raising...
From: Dane County 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H Calendar - 01/26/2015
From: Adams County 4-H Youth Development
- Money Smart Scholarship Contest - 01/26/2015
In support of Wisconsin’s Money Smart Week, the Money Smart Week Fox Cities Committee and its partner organizations are sponsoring the Money Smart Scholarship...
From: Outagamie County 4-H
- Ammunition Offer - 01/21/2015
Federal Premium and CCI are making .22 LR ammunition available to approved youth shooting programs. If county 4-H Shooting Sports leaders did not receive a...
From: Wisconsin 4-H Shooting Sports
- Youth-Adult Partnership Training: A Resource for Volunteers and New Professionals - 12/04/2014
From: Youth-Adult Partnership Training