We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- April/May Clover Clipper - 04/01/2015
From: Waushara County 4-H
- 4-H'ers Develop Their Communication Skills - 04/01/2015
Youth from throughout Lincoln County were provided with an opportunity to practice and enhance their public speaking skills during this year’s Communication...
From: Lincoln County 4-H News
- 2015 WSF Performance Lamb Information - 04/01/2015
Attention 2015 Wisconsin State Fair Junior Market Lamb Exhibitors! Performance Information Those who wish to exhibit in the 2015 Wisconsin State Fair...
From: Wisconsin Youth Livestock Program
- Missed the Market Livestock Project Orientation? - 04/01/2015
Did you miss this year’s Market Livestock Project Orientation? Check-out the presentation to learn more about what was discussed. Also, for swine project...
From: Fond du Lac County Meat Animal Project
- DEADLINE: AMMO OFFER DUE APRIL 15 - 03/31/2015
Federal Premium Ammunition and CCI have just announced a .22 Ammunition Direct Sale Program available to youth shooting sports organizations across the...
From: Wisconsin 4-H Shooting Sports
- Latest Update - 03/31/2015
April’s Exploring 4-H Saturday will be held on Saturday morning, April 11, 2015 from 10:00 – noon and will focus on the 4-H Fishing Project. We will meet at...
From: 4-H Youth Development
- Upham Woods Counselor Training Weekend! - 03/30/2015
Thank you to the 9 counties who participated in Upham Woods Counselor Training this past weekend! We had a wonderful group of counselor participants,...
From: Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center
- UW-Madison Saddle & Sirloin Badger Bonanza Lamb Show - 03/17/2015
Mark your calendar for this year’s Badger Bonanza Lamb Show on Sunday, May 3, 2015! This event will again be a double-header show that will take place at the...
From: Adams County 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H Dairy Management Contest Results - 03/05/2015
The results for the 2015 4-H Dairy Management Contest have been tabulated! This contest took place on Saturday February 7th in Portage along with the...
From: Wisconsin Dairy Youth
- Nasco Showing and Grooming Demonstrations - 02/13/2015
Nasco Showing and Grooming Demonstrations Nasco will be presenting their 29th annual Showing & Grooming Demonstrations on May 9, 2015. Experienced showmen...
From: Dane County 4-H Youth Development