We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- 2012 Shoot Results - 12/19/2014
[column-one-third]March 23-24, 2012[/column-one-third] [column-one-third]3rd Annual Winter...
From: Wisconsin 4-H Shooting Sports
- Steer Weigh-In - 12/19/2014
The 2015 Steer Weigh-In will be held on January 3 from 9am - 11am at the Alliant Energy Center. All youth intending to sell their animal at the 2015 Dane...
From: Dane County 4-H Youth Development
- Interested in being a Camp Counselor? - 12/19/2014
4-H Camps The Lincoln County UW-Extension 4-H Youth Development Program and the 4-H Leaders’ Association has planned a fun filled camping season for all youth...
From: Lincoln County 4-H News
- There's still time to present at Counselor Training Weekend! - 12/19/2014
There's still time to submit a Presenter Proposal form (due Jan. 3, 2015) for Counselor Training Weekend on March 27-29, 2015! We seek youth leaders and adult...
From: Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center
- Wisconsin State Fair Market Livestock Identification Information Available - 12/19/2014
Youth ages 12 or older as of January 1st interested in showing market beef, sheep or swine at the 2015 Wisconsin State Fair will need to get their animal...
From: Fond du Lac County Meat Animal Project
- Stateline Equine Education Program - 12/19/2014
2015 Stateline Horse Brochure
From: Outagamie County 4-H
- Wisconsin's Youth Livestock Program highlighted in the Country Today 12/15/2014 - 12/18/2014
Recently, the Wisconsin Youth Livestock program was featured in the County Today newspaper. Click below to read the article that shares examples of judging...
From: Wisconsin Youth Livestock Program
- FREE FAMILY NEW YEAR’S EVE BASH, sponsored by Marshfield Clinic at The Stevens Point Area YMCA - 12/18/2014
Are you looking for a great New Year’s Eve family event? Join us on Wednesday, December 31 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at the Stevens Point Area YMCA for a free...
From: Waushara County 4-H
- Applications to host during summer or school year are UP! - 12/16/2014
Interested in hosting a student during the summer in 2015, or hosting a high school student for the 2015-16 school year? Both sets of applications are now...
From: Wisconsin 4-H International Programs
- 2014 Summer Camp - 09/11/2014
More then 80 youth attended our annual summer camp hosted at Upham Woods in Wisconsin Dells on August 20 - 23. Some of the fun activities they participated...
From: Wisconsin Operation: Military Kids