We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Tech Tuesday WisMOP in Action: Flipping the Master Gardener Program - 03/07/2017
The UW-Extension Master Gardener Program has recently completed a redesign of introductory curriculum to improve flexibility with program delivery and...
From: Technology Teaching Tips and Tools
- Additional Activities - 03/06/2017
[column-one-half]Module A: How Much Will It Cost? And Can I Afford It? Module B: Checking Out the Rental Property and the Landlord [collapsible style=''...
From: Rent Smart
- Latest Update - 02/28/2017
From: Program Development and Evaluation
- Money Home Page - 02/27/2017
Helping families achieve financial well-being - keeping pace with day-to-day expenses, reaching financial goals, planning for life’s unexpected events, and...
From: Family Financial Security
- Data Jam Toolkit - 02/02/2017
The Data Jam Toolkit is available for early access. Please fill out this short form to request access. If you have questions about the Tool Kit, or if you...
From: The Data Jam Tool Kit
- September 23rd: End of Season Wrap-up - 09/26/2016
With cooling temperatures, spotty rain is bringing in the autumn quickly as well as the usual pests that accompany this change in the seasons! This years last...
From: Wisconsin Horticulture Update
- Downloadable resources - 05/24/2016
Career booklet.pdf Top 10 reasons to choose a career in agriculture bookmark (pdf)
From: Agricultural and Horticultural Careers
- International Opportunities in UW Cooperative Extension Poster/Graphic - 04/27/2016
From: International Activities Resource Center
- Resources for Community Initiatives - 01/30/2015
Study Highlights Key Factors for Improving Coalition Collaboration and Unification Using Data to Advance a Postsecondary Systems Change Agenda Theory of...
From: What Works Wisconsin - Effective Programs and Resources for Children, Youth and Families