We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- May 20, 2016: Landscape Plants and Climate Change - 05/24/2016
Join us in our update about weeds in lawns, a recent frost, and especially a lesson how climate change will be destabilizing current populations of woody...
From: Wisconsin Horticulture Update
- Downloadable resources - 05/24/2016
From: Agricultural and Horticultural Careers
- Uber Conference through Google Hangouts - 05/05/2016
[column-one-fourth] Uber Conference through Google Hangouts Audio Conferencing Contact & Support: CES Helpdesk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-760-7610,...
From: Technology Teaching Tips and Tools
- International Opportunities in UW Cooperative Extension Poster/Graphic - 04/27/2016
From: International Activities Resource Center
- Resources for Community Initiatives - 01/30/2015
Study Highlights Key Factors for Improving Coalition Collaboration and Unification Using Data to Advance a Postsecondary Systems Change Agenda Theory of...
From: What Works Wisconsin - Effective Programs and Resources for Children, Youth and Families
- So papa, how do you like the iPad we got you? - 07/23/2014
You don't need to understand the language to understand the video. An iPad is very versatile...but perhaps not this versatile.
From: Mobile Tech 101 and Beyond