We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Teach Online Using the WisMOP Template - 10/17/2016
The Wisconsin Model for Online Programming (WisMOP) is a highly customizable collection of CE Technology Services supported tools to give you a...
From: Technology Teaching Tips and Tools
- Eval Box - DRAFT - 10/06/2016
[column-two-thirds]Contact Christian Schmieder (email@example.com) if you want to contribute a source! [awesometable...
From: Program Development and Evaluation
- September 23rd: End of Season Wrap-up - 09/26/2016
With cooling temperatures, spotty rain is bringing in the autumn quickly as well as the usual pests that accompany this change in the seasons! This years last...
From: Wisconsin Horticulture Update
- Downloadable resources - 05/24/2016
Career booklet.pdf Top 10 reasons to choose a career in agriculture bookmark (pdf)
From: Agricultural and Horticultural Careers
- International Opportunities in UW Cooperative Extension Poster/Graphic - 04/27/2016
From: International Activities Resource Center
- Resources for Community Initiatives - 01/30/2015
Study Highlights Key Factors for Improving Coalition Collaboration and Unification Using Data to Advance a Postsecondary Systems Change Agenda Theory of...
From: What Works Wisconsin - Effective Programs and Resources for Children, Youth and Families