We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Errores peligrosos para la seguridad de los alimentos - 05/26/2015
Algunos errores con la seguridad de los alimentos pueden tener consecuencias graves. Estos son algunos errores comunes con la seguridad de...
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Dangerous Food Safety Mistakes - 05/26/2015
Some food safety mistakes can have serious consequences. Here’s some common food safety mistakes that could cause serious illness. Mistake #1: Tasting food...
From: Food $ense
- 2016-2018 MMC Materials Posted - 05/01/2015
Materials (brochure, program outline, and application) have now been posted for the next Master Meat Crafter Training program class. The class will begin in...
From: Meat Science Extension
- Nutrition Education - 02/04/2015
Wisconsin StrongWomen Nutrition Mini Lessons: These were created by Angela Flickinger & Jenny Wehmeier. Reviewed by Nancy Kruegar. Download Wisconsin...
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- January Harvest of the Month - Squash - 01/13/2015
Check out the January Harvest of the Month, and learn more about Winter Squash!
From: Rock County Farm to School
- Safe & Healthy: Apple Cider - 11/03/2014
When fall arrives, many of us look forward to enjoying fresh juice and apple cider. While most people think of juices as healthy foods, juice and cider could...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension provides current Affordable Care Act Information - 02/24/2014
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension, are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care...
From: Health Reform
- Healthy Food for All Summit - 11/08/2013
Thank you to those who attended! Thursday, March 27, 2014 Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center Neenah, Wisconsin The Summit Features:...
From: School Breakfast Program
- Vegetarian Stuffing - 11/16/2010
1 loaf day-old bread (multi-grain, nut, sourdough are tasty) 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) fat-free cream of mushroom soup 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) vegetable broth 1 teaspoon...
From: Healthy Cooking Recipe Guide