Latest Updates RSS
- Cómo cocinar con los niños - 06/18/2013
¡Puede ser muy divertido cocinar con los niños! Les enseña habilidades valiosas para la vida. Les ayuda a aumentar su vocabulario y a ejercitar sus...
From: Alimentando a nuestras familias
- Physical Activity in the Warm Summer Months - 06/11/2013
In the summer, many people spend more time outside. You may be working in the garden, mowing the grass, going for a walk, washing the car, walking around at a...
From: Feeding Our Families
- 5-20 Label Rule - 05/28/2013
Use the 5-20 Rule as a quick guide to label reading.
From: Food $ense
- Affordable Care Act - 02/05/2013
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care Act...
From: Healthy Living
- 2013 Meat Curing School - 01/28/2013
On January 15, Master Meat Crafter candidates entered the UW Meat Lab classroom to begin the Meat Curing School; class number four of the six required MMC...
From: Meat Science Extension
- 2013 StrongWomen Training Workshops - 12/20/2012
StrongWomen™ Training Workshops April 23, 2013 Fond du Lac June 12, 2013 Advanced Strong Bones - Madison, WI (The Pyle Center) August 8, 2013 Merrill,...
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Governor Walker chooses a federal Exchange for Wisconsin - 11/17/2012
Governor Walker announced yesterday that Wisconsin would not pursue designing an Exchange, the marketplace through which many will be purchasing their health...
From: Health Reform
- Improving the Health of Local Communities in Wisconsin - 08/09/2012
PowerPoint presentation Listen Now! Additional Information CHIPP Grant (Sept., 2012) mp3 File: coming soon Improving Community Health: 10 Communities to Pilot...
From: For the Health of It
- Press Releases - 02/02/2012
Press Release FRAC Feb 2013
From: School Breakfast Program
- Wisconsin Resources - 07/13/2011
University of Wisconsin-Extension, Cooperative Extension resources: Family Living Programs Family financial security Healthy families and communities Food,...
From: Poverty Awareness for Community Engagement