We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Orange Dressing with Fruit and Greens - 01/17/2017
A crisp salad with sweet homemade dressing!
From: Food $ense
- Exercise Video Demos - 11/23/2016
https://youtu.be/itBzPAO7cEk?t=1 StrongWomen Wisconsin YouTube Channel StrongWomen StrongBones Exercise Playlist Wide Leg Squat Overhead Press Bicep Curl...
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Health Insurance Nov. 2016 Update - 11/22/2016
The election is over and many have questions about what's next for health insurance, the Affordable Care Act, and Medicaid. What about Open Enrollment?...
From: Health Insurance and Health Literacy
- Dr. Jeff Sindelar Named one of 25 Future Icons in the Meat Industry - 11/07/2016
A very special congratulations goes out to Dr. Jeffrey Sindelar, Extension Meat Specialist and Associate Professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison....
From: Meat Science Extension
- Download PDF copy of toolkit - 10/31/2016
Please help us improve our toolkit by filling out a short survey. Download full project guide
From: Safe and Healthy Food Pantries Project
- Papas rellenas al estilo Santa Fe - 10/18/2016
Dé a sus papas asadas tradicionales un estilo del suroeste!
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Related Work - 08/02/2016
Interested in other work related to local food, public opinion, and communication? As we find it, we will post it here. Colleagues in the Life Sciences...
From: Local Food Communication and Marketing
- Systems Thinking & Collaboration - 03/15/2016
Please check back to this page in the future, as new content and tools are added.
From: Community Food Systems Toolkit
- Safe Preserving: Apples, the best of the fall harvest - 10/07/2015
With the bounty of Wisconsin's harvest all around us, it's a great time of year to think of preserving the sweetness and tang of apples for enjoyment all year...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- January Harvest of the Month - Squash - 01/13/2015
Check out the January Harvest of the Month, and learn more about Winter Squash!
From: Rock County Farm to School