Latest Updates RSS
- Who's Involved - 09/25/2014
Christy Marsden, UW-Extension Horticulture Educator for Rock County, is leading the Rock County Farm to School Coalition. JoAnne Franzene...
From: Rock County Farm to School
- Safe & Healthy: Federal Goverment to Fight Antibiotic Resistance - 09/24/2014
The headline 'Federal Government to Fight Antibiotic Resistance' sounds like a call to war, and in some ways it is. On September 18, 2014, President Obama...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- ¡Obtenga una comida extra usando sobras! - 09/23/2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ial-qK91e_0 Las sobras se pueden disfrutar como refrigerio, realzadas para transformarse en la cena de mañana, empacadas en...
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Get a Bonus Meal by Using Leftovers! - 09/23/2014
Why throw out those leftovers, when you can use them again?
From: Food $ense
- 2013 April Strong Women Schedule - 09/02/2014
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension provides current Affordable Care Act Information - 02/24/2014
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension, are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care...
From: Health Reform
- Congratulations to the Class of 2014 Master Meat Crafter Graduates! - 01/23/2014
On the evening of January 17th, twenty-one Master Meat Crafter candidates successfully met the requirements necessary to receive the distinction of Master...
From: Meat Science Extension
- Healthy Food for All Summit - 11/08/2013
Thank you to those who attended! Thursday, March 27, 2014 Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center Neenah, Wisconsin The Summit Features:...
From: School Breakfast Program
- Vegetarian Stuffing - 11/16/2010
1 loaf day-old bread (multi-grain, nut, sourdough are tasty) 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) fat-free cream of mushroom soup 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) vegetable broth 1 teaspoon...
From: Healthy Cooking Recipe Guide