Latest Updates RSS
- Safe Preserving: Preserving Mushrooms Safely - 04/23/2014
There are hundreds of different kinds of wild mushrooms in Wisconsin. Some are edible and delicious when prepared, while others are poisonous; but the vast...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- Las liquidaciones no ofrecen siempre las mejores compras - 04/22/2014
Se supone que los artículos en liquidación le van a ahorrar dinero pero a veces pueden en realidad ¡aumentar los costos totales de alimentos! Hágase estas...
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Sales Are Not Always the Best Deal - 04/22/2014
Before you purchase those sale items, make sure they will really help you save money.
From: Food $ense
- Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension provides current Affordable Care Act Information - 02/24/2014
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension, are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care...
From: Health Reform
- Congratulations to the Class of 2014 Master Meat Crafter Graduates! - 01/23/2014
On the evening of January 17th, twenty-one Master Meat Crafter candidates successfully met the requirements necessary to receive the distinction of Master...
From: Meat Science Extension
- Become a StrongWomen Program Leader - 12/10/2013
Are you interested in improving the health of older women in your community? Become certified to teach the StrongWomen™ program, helping women increase their...
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Healthy Food for All Summit - 11/08/2013
Thursday, March 27, 2014 Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center 1000 Cameron Way, Neenah, Wisconsin 54956 Thank you to those who attended!...
From: School Breakfast Program
- Affordable Care Act - 02/05/2013
The federal Affordable Care Act (ACA, a.k.a. "Obamacare") is relevant for Extension across departments. This law affects health, financial security, economic...
From: Healthy Living
- Vegetarian Stuffing - 11/16/2010
1 loaf day-old bread (multi-grain, nut, sourdough are tasty) 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) fat-free cream of mushroom soup 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) vegetable broth 1 teaspoon...
From: Healthy Cooking Recipe Guide