Latest Updates RSS
- Declaración de no discriminación del USDA - 10/24/2014
El Departamento de Agricultura de los Estados Unidos (por sus siglas en inglés “USDA”) prohíbe la discriminación contra sus clientes, empleados, y...
From: $entido común alimenticio
- USDA non-discrimination statement - 10/24/2014
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment...
From: Food $ense
- Safe & Healthy: Food Safety at the Farmers' Market - 10/20/2014
Shopping at a farmers' market can be a great way to get locally-grown, fresh fruit, vegetables, and other foods for you and your family. Market stands in the...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- Celebrate Farm to School Month! - 10/10/2014
October is National Farm to School Month, a time to celebrate the connections happening all over the county between children and local food! Farm to School...
From: Rock County Farm to School
- 2013 April Strong Women Schedule - 09/02/2014
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension provides current Affordable Care Act Information - 02/24/2014
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension, are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care...
From: Health Reform
- Congratulations to the Class of 2014 Master Meat Crafter Graduates! - 01/23/2014
On the evening of January 17th, twenty-one Master Meat Crafter candidates successfully met the requirements necessary to receive the distinction of Master...
From: Meat Science Extension
- Healthy Food for All Summit - 11/08/2013
Thank you to those who attended! Thursday, March 27, 2014 Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center Neenah, Wisconsin The Summit Features:...
From: School Breakfast Program
- Vegetarian Stuffing - 11/16/2010
1 loaf day-old bread (multi-grain, nut, sourdough are tasty) 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) fat-free cream of mushroom soup 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) vegetable broth 1 teaspoon...
From: Healthy Cooking Recipe Guide