We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- ¿Por qué es bueno comer frutas y verduras de distintos colores? - 12/16/2014
No solamente tienen las frutas y verduras pocas calorías y muchas vitaminas sino que también los pigmentos que les dan su color tienen beneficios de salud....
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Why eat colorful fruits and veggies? - 12/16/2014
Not only are fruits and veggies low in calories and packed with vitamins but the pigments that give them color have health benefits.
From: Food $ense
- December Harvest of the Month - Carrots - 12/02/2014
Learn all about every kid's favorite snack in this month's Harvest of the Month! December 2014 Harvest of the Month Newsletter
From: Rock County Farm to School
- Safe & Healthy: Apple Cider - 11/03/2014
When fall arrives, many of us look forward to enjoying fresh juice and apple cider. While most people think of juices as healthy foods, juice and cider could...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- 2013 April Strong Women Schedule - 09/02/2014
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension provides current Affordable Care Act Information - 02/24/2014
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension, are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care...
From: Health Reform
- Congratulations to the Class of 2014 Master Meat Crafter Graduates! - 01/23/2014
On the evening of January 17th, twenty-one Master Meat Crafter candidates successfully met the requirements necessary to receive the distinction of Master...
From: Meat Science Extension
- Healthy Food for All Summit - 11/08/2013
Thank you to those who attended! Thursday, March 27, 2014 Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center Neenah, Wisconsin The Summit Features:...
From: School Breakfast Program
- Vegetarian Stuffing - 11/16/2010
1 loaf day-old bread (multi-grain, nut, sourdough are tasty) 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) fat-free cream of mushroom soup 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) vegetable broth 1 teaspoon...
From: Healthy Cooking Recipe Guide