Latest Updates RSS
- Safe & Healthy: The Dangers of Raw Milk - 10/28/2014
A recent outbreak of illness in Pepin County at Durand High School highlights the dangers of consuming raw (unpasteurized) milk. Several high school students...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- Preparación de una comida MyPlate (MiPlato) en 5 pasos fáciles - 10/28/2014
La mitad de su plato debe contener frutas y verduras. Las frutas y las verduras generalmente cuestan menos cuando son de la temporada. Escoger verduras...
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Building a MyPlate Meal in 5 Easy Steps - 10/28/2014
Make half your plate fruits and veggies. Fruits and veggies generally cost less when they are in season. Choosing frozen veggies and fruit canned in juice may...
From: Food $ense
- Celebrate Farm to School Month! - 10/10/2014
October is National Farm to School Month, a time to celebrate the connections happening all over the county between children and local food! Farm to School...
From: Rock County Farm to School
- 2013 April Strong Women Schedule - 09/02/2014
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension provides current Affordable Care Act Information - 02/24/2014
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension, are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care...
From: Health Reform
- Congratulations to the Class of 2014 Master Meat Crafter Graduates! - 01/23/2014
On the evening of January 17th, twenty-one Master Meat Crafter candidates successfully met the requirements necessary to receive the distinction of Master...
From: Meat Science Extension
- Healthy Food for All Summit - 11/08/2013
Thank you to those who attended! Thursday, March 27, 2014 Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center Neenah, Wisconsin The Summit Features:...
From: School Breakfast Program
- Vegetarian Stuffing - 11/16/2010
1 loaf day-old bread (multi-grain, nut, sourdough are tasty) 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) fat-free cream of mushroom soup 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) vegetable broth 1 teaspoon...
From: Healthy Cooking Recipe Guide