Latest Updates RSS
- Tazón de arroz teriyaki - 12/03/2013
Una deliciosa comida de sartén preparada en casa.
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Safe & Healthy: Safely Preparing Eggnog, Icing and Egg Dishes - 12/03/2013
Eggs can be a key ingredient for some holiday dishes such as eggnog, royal icing, and custard pies. It's important to keep food safety in mind when preparing...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- Teriyaki Rice Bowl - 12/03/2013
This is a great "homemade" skillet meal!
From: Food $ense
- Save the Date! Healthy Food for All Summit - 11/08/2013
Thursday, March 27, 2014 Neenah, Wisconsin, The Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel Pre-Summit Event Wednesday, March 26, 2014 Featuring: -A Food, Research...
From: School Breakfast Program
- Sopressata, Salami and Dry-Cured Bacon…Oh My! - 10/07/2013
On August 27th and 28th, 2013 twenty three Master Meat Crafter Candidates arrived on the UW Campus for the final short-course of the Master Meat...
From: Meat Science Extension
- Affordable Care Act - 02/05/2013
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care Act...
From: Healthy Living
- 2013 StrongWomen Training Workshops - 12/20/2012
StrongWomen™ Training Workshops August 8, 2013 Merrill, WI November 4, 2013 Richland Center Are you interested in improving the health of older women in...
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Governor Walker chooses a federal Exchange for Wisconsin - 11/17/2012
Governor Walker announced yesterday that Wisconsin would not pursue designing an Exchange, the marketplace through which many will be purchasing their health...
From: Health Reform
- Improving the Health of Local Communities in Wisconsin - 08/09/2012
PowerPoint presentation Listen Now! Additional Information CHIPP Grant (Sept., 2012) mp3 File: coming soon Improving Community Health: 10 Communities to Pilot...
From: For the Health of It
- Wisconsin Resources - 07/13/2011
University of Wisconsin-Extension, Cooperative Extension resources: Family Living Programs Family financial security Healthy families and communities Food,...
From: Poverty Awareness for Community Engagement