Latest Updates RSS
- Safe Preserving: Do I have to sterilize my jars before filling? - 08/30/2014
Properly treating jars before filling and canning can be an important step in a successful process. Research-tested recipes for home canning require that...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- Cintas de vegetales - 08/26/2014
Cintas de vegetales (información de la receta y la nutrición) Idea para comida de MiPlato Pollo al horno Patatas al horno Cintas de vegetables Pan...
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Vegetable Ribbons - 08/26/2014
A colorful way to add vegetables to your plate.
From: Food $ense
- Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension provides current Affordable Care Act Information - 02/24/2014
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension, are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care...
From: Health Reform
- Congratulations to the Class of 2014 Master Meat Crafter Graduates! - 01/23/2014
On the evening of January 17th, twenty-one Master Meat Crafter candidates successfully met the requirements necessary to receive the distinction of Master...
From: Meat Science Extension
- Become a StrongWomen Program Leader - 12/10/2013
Are you interested in improving the health of older women in your community? Become certified to teach the StrongWomen™ program, helping women increase their...
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Healthy Food for All Summit - 11/08/2013
Thank you to those who attended! Thursday, March 27, 2014 Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center Neenah, Wisconsin The Summit Features:...
From: School Breakfast Program
- Affordable Care Act - 02/05/2013
The federal Affordable Care Act (ACA, a.k.a. "Obamacare") is relevant for Extension across departments. This law affects health, financial security, economic...
From: Healthy Living
- Vegetarian Stuffing - 11/16/2010
1 loaf day-old bread (multi-grain, nut, sourdough are tasty) 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) fat-free cream of mushroom soup 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) vegetable broth 1 teaspoon...
From: Healthy Cooking Recipe Guide