Latest Updates RSS
- Tax Credits for Wisconsin Families - 03/07/2014
Bring extra dollars to your family.
From: Food $ense
- Ternuras de pollo - 03/04/2014
Ternuras de pollo (información de la receta y la nutrición) Idea para comida de MyPlate Batata Uvas Leche baja en grasa
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Pab koj tsev neeg kom noj zaub mov zoo thiab tsis - 03/04/2014
Xaiv cov zaub mov uas tsis muaj rog ntau. Yim tej nqaij rog povtseg ua ntej koj muab ua noj. Ci, ncu, thiab hau nqaij noj zoo dua qhov koj muab nqaij kib. Noj...
From: Food $ense (Hmong)
- Safe & Healthy: Bisphenol A - 02/27/2014
Earlier this month (February 2014), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration released experimental results that suggest that bisphenol A does not affect human...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension provides current Affordable Care Act Information - 02/24/2014
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension, are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care...
From: Health Reform
- Congratulations to the Class of 2014 Master Meat Crafter Graduates! - 01/23/2014
On the evening of January 17th, twenty-one Master Meat Crafter candidates successfully met the requirements necessary to receive the distinction of Master...
From: Meat Science Extension
- Become a StrongWomen Program Leader - 12/10/2013
Are you interested in improving the health of older women in your community? Become certified to teach the StrongWomen™ program, helping women increase their...
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Healthy Food for All Summit - 11/08/2013
Thursday, March 27, 2014 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM Best Western Bridgewood Resort Hotel and Conference Center 1000 Cameron Way, Neenah, Wisconsin 54956 Register Here!...
From: School Breakfast Program
- Affordable Care Act - 02/05/2013
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) and UW-Extension, Cooperative Extension are teaming up to develop and share teaching materials for the Affordable Care Act...
From: Healthy Living
- Vegetarian Stuffing - 11/16/2010
1 loaf day-old bread (multi-grain, nut, sourdough are tasty) 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) fat-free cream of mushroom soup 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) vegetable broth 1 teaspoon...
From: Healthy Cooking Recipe Guide