We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Materials in Other Languages - 03/14/2017
Please see the following materials in SPANISH Informational Meeting Flyer Promotional Flyer StrongWomen Welcome Packet Please see the following materials in...
From: StrongWomen™ Wisconsin
- Cutting Back on Saturated Fats - 02/14/2017
To reduce your risk for heart disease, cut back on saturated fat and trans fat by replacing some foods high in saturated fat with foods that contain...
From: Food $ense
- Cómo comprar aceites - 01/24/2017
El aceite puede ser parte de un estilo de alimentación saludable. Proporciona ácidos grasos esenciales y vitamina E. Sin embargo, ya que su contenido calórico...
From: $entido común alimenticio
- The Future of the ACA - 01/24/2017
The Future of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare): Wondering what you should tell consumers about the future of healthcare? What could a replacement plan look...
From: Health Insurance and Health Literacy
- Dr. Jeff Sindelar Named one of 25 Future Icons in the Meat Industry - 11/07/2016
A very special congratulations goes out to Dr. Jeffrey Sindelar, Extension Meat Specialist and Associate Professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison....
From: Meat Science Extension
- Download PDF copy of toolkit - 10/31/2016
Please help us improve our toolkit by filling out a short survey. Download full project guide
From: Safe and Healthy Food Pantries Project
- Related Work - 08/02/2016
Interested in other work related to local food, public opinion, and communication? As we find it, we will post it here. Colleagues in the Life Sciences...
From: Local Food Communication and Marketing
- Systems Thinking & Collaboration - 03/15/2016
Please check back to this page in the future, as new content and tools are added.
From: Community Food Systems Toolkit
- Safe Preserving: Apples, the best of the fall harvest - 10/07/2015
With the bounty of Wisconsin's harvest all around us, it's a great time of year to think of preserving the sweetness and tang of apples for enjoyment all year...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- January Harvest of the Month - Squash - 01/13/2015
Check out the January Harvest of the Month, and learn more about Winter Squash!
From: Rock County Farm to School