We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- New Sclerotinia Stem Rot Fact Sheet - 03/03/2015
A new fact sheet concerning Sclerotinia stem rot (white mold) on soybean has recently been published. The fact sheet describes symptoms of the disease and how...
From: Wisconsin Field Crops Pathology
- Calling all farmers for a national cover crop survey - 03/03/2015
The Conservation Technology and Information Center (CTIC) is looking for all farmers, those who do and do not use cover crops, to participate in a national...
From: Cover Crop Workgroup
- Agriculture's Fifty Shades of Gray - 03/02/2015
A new Around the Corn blog entry, Agriculture's Fifty Shades of Gray, has been posted.
From: Fond du Lac County Agronomy
- AGRICULTURE'S FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY - 03/02/2015
It’s surprising that a book about gray (or grey) has become so popular. We have become a species demanding what we think is right: black or white, Republican...
From: Around the Corn
- National Survey on Cover Crops Seeks Farmer Participation - 03/02/2015
Farmers are invited to share their thoughts on cover crops - whether or not they use cover crops themselves - in a national survey, now in its third year of...
From: Wisconsin Sustainable Agriculture
- Animal Health Product Failure: Due to Storage and Handling - 02/27/2015
As you use animal health products, keep in mind your ability to correctly use products determines its’ ability to perform. Human error is often responsible...
From: Dairy Extension Resources
- Wisconsin Dairy & Beef Well-Being Conference - 02/26/2015
UW-Extension will be hosting its fifth annual Wisconsin Dairy & Beef Well-Being Conference on April 30, 2015 in Kimberly, WI to address the issue of...
From: Central Wisconsin Agriculture Specialization
- No Fee Permit Applications - 02/26/2015
No Fee Permit applications are available on the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website. This link will take you to that site:...
From: Agricultural Equipment on the Road
- Bull Reproduction Health YouTube Videos Now Posted - 02/25/2015
As we are moving towards "bull procurement season" , when many breeders and performance tests hold their bull sales, a refresher in bull reproduction health...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Announcing 2015 County Farm Safety Grants Available - 01/16/2015
The University of Wisconsin Center for Agricultural Safety and Health announces the availability of $ 19,200 to award grants for sponsoring farm safety and...
From: Agricultural Safety & Health