Latest Updates RSS
- Latest Update - 08/28/2014
The Outagamie County Forage Council/Midwest Forage Association in partnership with Outagamie County UW-Extension and Fox Valley Technical College will once...
From: Outagamie County Forage Council
- Direct Marketing Information - 08/28/2014
Direct Marketing Resources This is a new page that we are working on adding resources to as they are identified and developed. The following links take you to...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Hay Market Report - 08/28/2014
The most recent Hay Market Report has been posted.
From: Team Forage
- Wisconsin Corn and Soybean Disease Update – August 21, 2014 - 08/21/2014
Damon L. Smith – Extension Field Crops Pathologist, University of Wisconsin I have spent the last several days rating and scouting corn and soybeans in the...
From: Wisconsin Field Crops Pathology
- Pastures for Beef Cattle - 08/15/2014
Resources: Useful Beef Grazing Resources (pdf) Grass-fed Beef (California State University-Chico) Pasture-based Beef Finishing resources (University of...
From: Grazing Resources & Research
- 2014 UW Wheat Variety Trial Results - 08/13/2014
The 2014 UW wheat variety trial results are now available. Fond du Lac was a new test site in 2014.
From: Fond du Lac County Agronomy
- IoH/Ag CMV Service Counter Open Farm Technology Days - 08/11/2014
Visit us during the Portage County Wisconsin Farm Technology Days, August 12, 13, and 14 near Plover Wisconsin. The UW Center for Agricultural Safety and...
From: Agricultural Safety & Health
- CDC Article Examines Fruit and Vegetable Intake Among Children - 08/06/2014
A new report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Vital Signs: Fruit and Vegetable Intake Among Children-- United States, 2003-2010,...
From: Community Food Systems
- TAKING REALITY TV TO THE FARM - 08/04/2014
Leave it to those crafty Kenyans to create a hit agricultural reality television show. “Shamba Shape Up” is a farm makeover show with an estimated audience of...
From: Around the Corn
- CWAS newsletter May 2014 - 05/21/2014
CWAS Newsletter May 2014
From: Central Wisconsin Agriculture Specialization