- Crop Reports, Corn Kings, and a Mule Named Dolly - 09/19/2014
A new "Around the Corn" blog post has been added: CROP REPORTS, CORN KINGS, AND A MULE NAMED DOLLY
From: Fond du Lac County Agronomy
- CROP REPORTS, CORN KINGS, AND A MULE NAMED DOLLY - 09/19/2014
Ever since the September USDA Crop Report was recently released I’ve been giving a lot of thought to corn. In case you missed it, U.S. corn production for...
From: Around the Corn
- Don't miss out on the Badger Production Sale coming up September 21st! - 09/15/2014
When: Sunday, September 21st Where: Arlington Agricultural Research Station Public Events Facility N695 Hopkins Rd, Arlington, WI 53911 Viewing Begins 10:00...
From: Wisconsin Sheep and Goat Extension
- Hay Market Report - 09/15/2014
The most recent Hay Market Report has been posted.
From: Team Forage
- Farm businesses invited to list in new USDA directory - 09/12/2014
Are you a manager, operator, or owner of an on-farm market, a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) enterprise, a food hub, or a farmers market? We at USDA...
From: Community Food Systems
- 2014 Calls for Proposals Open - 09/10/2014
There are several open calls for proposals in the North Central SARE Program. The 2015 North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education...
From: Wisconsin Sustainable Agriculture
- Free BQA Certification! - 09/10/2014
During the months of September and October, Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc, is paying the fee for Beef Producers and Dairy Farmers to get BQA certified. ...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Processing & Value-Added Products - 07/09/2014
http://fyi.uwex.edu/foodbin/ http://www.foodsafety.wisc.edu/ http://www.somethingspecialwi.com/
From: Small Farm Resources
- CWAS newsletter May 2014 - 05/21/2014
CWAS Newsletter May 2014
From: Central Wisconsin Agriculture Specialization
- Past Conferences - 09/16/2010
WISCONSIN DAIRY WELL-BEING CONFERENCE FRIDAY, MARCH 7, 2014- EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN View the WI Dairy Well-Being Conference Brochure AGENDA 8:30- 9:00...
From: Wisconsin Dairy & Beef Well-Being Conference