Latest Updates RSS
- Wisconsin Corn and Soybean Disease Update – August 21, 2014 - 08/21/2014
Damon L. Smith – Extension Field Crops Pathologist, University of Wisconsin I have spent the last several days rating and scouting corn and soybeans in the...
From: Wisconsin Field Crops Pathology
- Hay Market Report - 08/20/2014
The most recent Hay Market Report has been posted.
From: Team Forage
- Evaluate Your Beef Cow’s Udder Health - 08/15/2014
This article was prepared by Steve Huntzicker, UW Extension Ag Agent in La Crosse County and recently appeared in the Wisconsin Agriculturist. As we begin...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Pastures for Beef Cattle - 08/15/2014
Resources: Useful Beef Grazing Resources (pdf) Grass-fed Beef (California State University-Chico) Pasture-based Beef Finishing resources (University of...
From: Grazing Resources & Research
- 2014 UW Wheat Variety Trial Results - 08/13/2014
The 2014 UW wheat variety trial results are now available. Fond du Lac was a new test site in 2014.
From: Fond du Lac County Agronomy
- IoH/Ag CMV Service Counter Open Farm Technology Days - 08/11/2014
Visit us during the Portage County Wisconsin Farm Technology Days, August 12, 13, and 14 near Plover Wisconsin. The UW Center for Agricultural Safety and...
From: Agricultural Safety & Health
- CDC Article Examines Fruit and Vegetable Intake Among Children - 08/06/2014
A new report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Vital Signs: Fruit and Vegetable Intake Among Children-- United States, 2003-2010,...
From: Community Food Systems
- TAKING REALITY TV TO THE FARM - 08/04/2014
Leave it to those crafty Kenyans to create a hit agricultural reality television show. “Shamba Shape Up” is a farm makeover show with an estimated audience of...
From: Around the Corn
- CWAS newsletter May 2014 - 05/21/2014
CWAS Newsletter May 2014
From: Central Wisconsin Agriculture Specialization
- Proceedings - 04/19/2013
Proceedings for Manure Summits 2013 Proceedings 2011 Proceedings 2009 Proceedings
From: Midwest Manure Summit