We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- July/August Dairy Partner El Compañero Newsletter - 08/30/2016
The 2016 July/August Dairy Partner El Compañero Newsletter is now available online. This month’s newsletter focuses on heat abatement for calves. The Dairy...
From: Dairy Extension Resources
- Cow-calf Workshop Slated for September 19 near Coloma - 08/30/2016
The UW-Extension Central Wisconsin Agricultural Specialization (CWAS) team will be hosting a beef cow-calf meeting with a focus on direct marketing on...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Are You Looking for ways to Develop Your Innovative Agricultural Business? - 08/29/2016
Grant Programs and Financial Options for Farmers & Food Entrepreneurs. Join us for a workshop designed to help you identify which grants or other...
From: Douglas County Local Food
- Wisconsin Corn Southern Rust Update - August 26, 2016 - 08/26/2016
Damon L. Smith, Extension Field Crops Pathologist, University of Wisconsin-Madison Southern rust of corn has been confirmed for the first time this season by...
From: WISCONSIN FIELD CROPS PATHOLOGY
- Spooner Dairy Sheep Flock Dispersal Sale - October 13, 2016 - 08/25/2016
The entire dairy sheep research flock at the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Spooner Agricultural Research Station will be sold through an online computer...
From: Wisconsin Sheep and Goat Extension
- Hay Market Report 08-22-16 - 08/23/2016
FULL REPORT previous HAY MARKET REPORTS
From: Team Forage
- Roots & Shoots – Living Mulch under Organic Vegetables - 08/19/2016
Wednesday, September 21 4:00 - 6:00 pm | E9880 County Road C, North Freedom, WI Heidi Accola is exploring cover crops as living mulch under her organic...
From: The Dane County Extension Connection
- Collaborative Farming Workshop - 08/17/2016
The Collaborative Farming Workshop will be held at the Farley Center for Peace, Justice, and Sustainability’s Farm Incubator on Tuesday August 30th, 2016 from...
From: Community Food Systems
- 2016 - 06/28/2016
54nd Annual Rural Energy Conference & Agricultural Wiring Workshop Click here for MREC Conference Brochure 2016 March 2-4, 2016, Radisson Hotel, La...
From: Midwest Rural Energy Council
- A New Crops and Soils Agent has Arrived - 06/24/2016
Loretta Ortiz-Ribbing joined the UW-Extension Fond du Lac as the Crops & Soils Area Agent in June 2016. Her appointment is a 50:50 shared appointment...
From: Fond du Lac County Extension Agriculture