We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- 2015 UW Extension Pest Management Update Meeting Series - 10/06/2015
Damon Smith, Extension Plant Pathology Specialist Mark your calendars as the UW Extension’s Pest Management Update meetings are just around the corner...
From: WISCONSIN FIELD CROPS PATHOLOGY
- Pricing Wet Corn? UW‐Extension Has an App for That - 10/06/2015
It’s that time of the year when WI dairy and beef producers and WI corn growers explore their options of buying or selling high moisture shell corn (HMSC). To...
From: Dairy Extension Resources
- 2015 Badger Production Sale Results - 10/05/2015
Press Release Badger Sheep Production Sale Results Contact: David L. Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org Successful Badger Production Sale (Arlington):...
From: Wisconsin Sheep and Goat Extension
- Stockmanship and Beef/Dairy Quality Assurance Program Slated for October 23 & 24 at River Falls - 10/01/2015
UW-Extension and UW-River Falls are teaming up to offer Beef & Dairy Quality Assurance certification programs on October 23 & 24. This program will...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Food Day 2015: Celebrating Food Through Our Senses - 09/30/2015
The 2015 Food Day Celebration will be held on the afternoon of Sunday, October 25th from 2-4 pm. This year’s event, Celebrating Food Through Our Senses,...
From: Community Food Systems
- Mold Control in Walk-in Coolers - 09/29/2015
The following link is to an article from Michigan State on Mold Control and cleaning in Walk-in coolers. (PDF) Tips to help slow or minimize mold growth in...
From: Vegetable and Fruit Crop Storage
- Deliberative Dialogue Resources - 09/28/2015
Suggested background readings (and viewings) for the session on “Using Deliberative Dialogue to Tackle Contentious Issues: Climate Change and Meat...
From: Wisconsin Sustainable Agriculture
- Video | Sulfur Deficiency in Alfalfa - 09/25/2015
From: Team Forage
- Publications - 09/25/2015
University of Wisconsin Discovery Farms Resources Understanding and Locating Tile Drainage Systems Maintaining Tile Drainage Systems Managing Tile-Drained...
From: Tile Drainage Resources
- 2015 Pre-Conference - 12/02/2014
2015 Managing Anaerobic Digestion Systems 9:00 am Registration and Refreshments 9:30 am Welcome and Introductions; Current State of Digestion in WI, the US,...
From: Midwest Manure Summit