We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- What does “local food” mean to Wisconsin consumers? - 06/24/2016
[cets_callout_box style='blue' align='right' title='Nice work Laura!']First author on this report, Laura Witzling, coordinated the IFM Program for Dane County...
From: Community Food Systems
- Is it time to consider shifting calving dates? - 06/24/2016
As the price of beef comes back down from record highs, we just have to be patient for input costs to decline by a similar amount. . . Yeah, right, I also...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- A New Crops and Soils Agent has Arrived - 06/24/2016
Loretta Ortiz-Ribbing joined the UW-Extension Fond du Lac as the Crops & Soils Area Agent in June 2016. Her appointment is a 50:50 shared appointment...
From: Fond du Lac County Extension Agriculture
- Controlling Flies on Dairy Cattle - 06/23/2016
With the wet spring we have had, increased numbers of flies are expected. While 100% elimination is not possible, it is possible to control and reduce fly...
From: Dairy Extension Resources
- 2016 Pre-Tours - 06/22/2016
The Midwest Manure Summit Team is planning tours of manure handling facilities in northeast Wisconsin for December 2016. More information coming...
From: Midwest Manure Summit
- Which fresh foods are available throughout the season? - 06/21/2016
Later harvest, shorter growing season, and more dependence on cool-weather and storage crops mark Wisconsin seasonality. However, with the growing popularity...
From: Douglas County Local Food
- Wisconsin Winter Wheat Disease Update - June 16 - 06/16/2016
Damon L. Smith, Extension Field Crops Pathologist, University of Wisconsin-Madison Brian D. Mueller, Graduate Research Assistant, University of...
From: WISCONSIN FIELD CROPS PATHOLOGY
- To Unsubscribe From the Newsletter List - 06/06/2016
We're sorry you're going. To unsubscribe from the list, please enter your email address in the following form and we will get you taken off of the list. You...
From: The Dane County Extension Connection
- CWAS April 2016 Newsletter - 03/28/2016
Here is the April CWAS newsletter. CWAS newsletter April 2016
From: Central Wisconsin Agriculture Specialization
- Upcoming Level One Training - 02/02/2016
Abbotsford February 19-Abbotsford City Hall; 12:30 pm; contact Richard Halopka, 715-743-5121 Chilton February 22-Calumet Co. UWEX, base-ment; 1:00 pm; contact...
From: Wisconsin Manure Management - PNAAW