We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Vegetable Planting Guide - A1653 - 03/21/2017
A very useful vegetable planting guide for Wisconsin Gardner's is included within UW-Extension publication A1653, "Vegetable Cultivar and Planting Guide for...
From: Central Wisconsin Agriculture Specialization
- Proposed PRRS/PEDv Rule Change Webinar to be Offered - 03/16/2017
Webinar Details The UW-Extension Swine Team, in conjunction with Wisconsin Pork Association, will be hosting a webinar to review details on a proposed...
From: WI Swine Extension
- Building Sustainable Demand for Beef - 03/14/2017
Milking cows have a second career after the milking string as dairy beef for the consumer who is looking for beef that is great tasting, safe to eat, and...
From: Dairy Extension Resources
- Apply now for grants to grow local food markets - 03/13/2017
Since its inception in 2008, the Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin grant program has generated more than $8.4 million in new local food sales. Farmers and others in...
From: Community Food Systems
- Interseeding in the Lower Fox River Basin - 03/11/2017
Interseeding in Northeastern Wisconsin has been tried with a number of systems. To date we have had the most success planting with the double disk opener...
From: Cover Crops in Wisconsin
- Dodge Fondy Corn Growers Meeting - 02/10/2017
The Dodge Fondy Corn Growers will hold an informational meeting on Thursday February 23rd at the Pizza Ranch in Waupun, located at 900 W. Main Street. The...
From: Fond du Lac County Extension Agriculture
- Farm Succession Grant to Cover Meetings with Professionals - 01/27/2017
Dane County UWEX has received a grant funding from the Dane County Farm Technology Days Show to pay for four farm families to meet with agriculture...
- Marketing Materials - 01/23/2017
We are excited you are interested in offering this program to your clientele! Please use the logo for this program! We are trying to brand this curriculum and...
From: Becoming the Employer of Choice
- Upcoming Events - 11/28/2016
[cets_calendar view=fit months=12 style=standard showtime=1 category=20]
From: Human Resource Management in Agriculture
- Dyed Fuel Information - 05/04/2016
Can I use dyed fuel? Good question and it relates to taxes. The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (http://www.revenue.wi.gov/) updated Publication 307 Motor...
From: Agricultural Vehicles on the Road