- Good Alfalfa News - 04/24/2014
In the annual spring tour of county alfalfa fields it appears that plants have weathered the wrath of Mother Nature in pretty good shape. As the pictures...
From: Fond du Lac County Agronomy
- 2009-2013 Controlled & Delayed Release Nitrogen Fertilizer Trial Information - 04/23/2014
Green Lake County UW-Extension Agriculture Agent, Nav Ghimire, along with UW-Madison Soil Scientist, Dr. Matt Ruark, Corn Agronomist, Dr. Joe Lauer, and...
From: Central Wisconsin Agriculture Specialization
- Wisconsin Winter Wheat Disease Update – April 16, 2014 - 04/23/2014
Damon L. Smith, Field Crops Extension Pathologist, University of Wisconsin-MadisonFigure 1. A stand of winter wheat at the Arlington Agriculture Research...
From: Wisconsin Field Crops Pathology
- Registration Open for IFM 8th Annual Meeting - 04/22/2014
Innovative Approaches to the Local Supply Chain Thursday, May 29th 2014 Mendota 3 & 4 at the Alliant Energy Center Madison, WI Find registration forms and...
From: Community Food Systems
- Hay Market Report - 04/22/2014
The most recent Hay Market Report has been posted.
From: Team Forage
- USDA requires reporting of PEDv - 04/18/2014
St. Paul, Minn., April 18, 2014 - Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today announced that in an effort to further enhance the biosecurity and health of the US...
From: WI Swine Extension
- Farm worker safety exhibit honored for innovative display at Wisconsin Farm Technology Days - 04/04/2014
Madison, Wis. – Agriculture ranks as one of the most dangerous industries nationally, so when University of Wisconsin educators have the opportunity to reach...
From: Agricultural Safety & Health
- Soils & Nutrient Management - 03/21/2014
Soil Fertility Guidelines for Wisconsin Pastures (UWEX A4034) Nitrogen Management of Grass Pastures (Cuomo, Univ. MN, 2000) Pasture Fertilization (Kelling,...
From: Grazing Resources & Research
- 2014 - 03/04/2014
52nd Annual Rural Energy Conference & Agricultural Wiring Workshop Feb 12-14, 2014, Radisson Hotel, La Crosse, WI Conference presentations...
From: Midwest Rural Energy Council
- Scholarship - 01/13/2014
From: Wisconsin Manure Management - PNAAW