We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Goss's Wilt Confirmed in Wisconsin in 2015 - 08/03/2015
Damon Smith, Extension Field Crops Pathologist, Department of Plant Pathology, University of Wisconsin-Madison Goss's wilt on field corn was confirmed for the...
From: WISCONSIN FIELD CROPS PATHOLOGY
- Other Resources - 07/31/2015
Several other states and also the the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) offer research-based information on irrigation. These are fact sheets,...
From: Understanding Crop Irrigation
- Hay Market Report - July 27, 2015 - 07/29/2015
FULL REPORT previous HAY MARKET REPORTS
From: Team Forage
- Monitor Cows for Heat Stress - 07/29/2015
As the summer continues, it is important to monitor cows for heat stress. UW-Extension Brown County Agriculture Educator Liz Binversie shares below steps an...
From: Dairy Extension Resources
- Dairy Sheep Symposium Comes Back to Wisconsin this Fall - 07/29/2015
(MADISON): The 21st Annual Dairy Sheep Association of North America (DSANA) Symposium will be held in Madison, Wisconsin on November 5-7, 2015 with a...
From: Wisconsin Sheep and Goat Extension
- Beef Cow/calf workshop slated for August 20th near Spring Valley - 07/29/2015
UW Extension will be conducting a cow/calf workshop at Larson Hereford Farms near Spring Valley, WI on Thursday August 20th from 6 pm to 9 pm. Topics that...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Act 15 Updates to IoH/Ag CMV laws - 05/07/2015
Act 15 took effect on April 30, 2015, to clarify and modify certain provisions. The most significant changes include: Modified the definition of an Ag CMV and...
From: Agricultural Equipment on the Road
- Poultry - 05/06/2015
Dane County Programs | Extension Resources | Other Resources _________________________________________ Dane County Programs ...
From: Dane County Agriculture Program
- National Survey on Cover Crops Seeks Farmer Participation - 03/02/2015
Farmers are invited to share their thoughts on cover crops - whether or not they use cover crops themselves - in a national survey, now in its third year of...
From: Wisconsin Sustainable Agriculture
- New USDA Report on America's Family Farms - 01/21/2015
The US Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service has issued a 12-page snapshot of US farms. More than 90 percent of US farm operations are...
From: Small Farm Resources