We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Hay Market Report 02-08-16 - 02/08/2016
FULL REPORT previous HAY MARKET REPORTS
From: Team Forage
- UW Extension Cattle Feeders Workshop Series to be held at 7 locations around Wisconsin Feb 22 through Feb 25th. - 02/08/2016
Veterinary Feed Directive, Markets Outlook, Feeding Trial Results and Overhead Cost Survey Highlights will be the topics addressed at these annual workshops....
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Arlington Sheep Day Planned for Saturday, March 12 - 02/05/2016
February 4, 2016 Previous Participant at the Arlington Sheep Day and Others: On behalf of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, College of Agricultural and...
From: Wisconsin Sheep and Goat Extension
- Importance of P & K for Corn and Soybean Production in Wisconsin - 02/05/2016
Carrie Laboski in partnership with the Wisconsin Integrated Pest and Crop Management Team has produced a video explaining the Importance of P and K for Corn...
From: Grain Production and Management
- Keep Scouring Calves Hydrated - 02/05/2016
Producers understand neonatal calf diarrhea is a problem on their farms. National Animal Health Monitoring System data from 2007 reported an average calf...
From: Dairy Extension Resources
- Have any farm business entity questions? - 02/04/2016
Ever wondered... Whether an LLC or an S Corporation is the better choice for a farm? What the wordy clauses in an operating agreement or bylaws really mean?...
From: Community Food Systems
- Home - 02/01/2016
[wooslider keyboard_nav="true" mousewheel_nav="true" playpause="true" pause_on_hover="true" slide_page="home" slider_type="slides" limit="6"...
From: Dane County Agriculture
- WFFVC - WI Dells - January 25, 2016 - 01/29/2016
Here's the link to the presentation given by Jennifer Blazek at the Annual Conference held at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells, WI on January 25, 2016....
From: Human Resource Management in Agriculture
- Private Pesticide Applicators Training (PAT) - 01/08/2016
Fond du Lac County will be hosting three sessions for Pesticide Applicators Training. Each session will be held 9:30 am to 3:30 pm at UW-Extension Fond du...
From: Fond du Lac County Extension Agriculture
- 2015 Wisconsin Field Crops Pathology Fungicide Tests Summary Now Available! - 12/15/2015
Results of the 2015 Wisconsin Field Crops Pathology Fungicide Tests are now available. You can download a PDF copy by CLICKING HERE or by clicking on the...
From: WISCONSIN FIELD CROPS PATHOLOGY