We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Organic Vegetable Production Conference - 12/02/2016
[column-two-thirds] February 3rd & 4th, 2017 Ι Alliant Energy Center, Madison, WI This producer initiated conference is built around farmer to farmer...
- Developing Safety Plans for Manure Storage and Handling Systems Training - 12/02/2016
Manure Storage and Handling Systems are challenging for producers, custom applicators, service and repair companies when it comes to safety plans. Developing...
From: Agricultural Safety & Health
- Measuring Success - 12/01/2016
How do you measure success regarding milk quality? Check out these key performance indicators for subclinical mastitis to see how your farm is performing....
From: Dairy Extension Resources
- Pesticide Applicator Training with Simultaneous Spanish Translation - 12/01/2016
A pesticide applicator training designed specifically for Spanish-speaking individuals will be held on January 31 at UW-Fond du Lac from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00...
From: Fond du Lac County Extension Agriculture
- Map of Swine Veterinarians in Wisconsin - 12/01/2016
The UW-Extension swine team is trying to get swine farmers connected with veterinarians willing to work on swine. In wanting to be proactive getting swine...
From: WI Swine Extension
- Minnesota Turkey Growers Farmer Videos - 11/30/2016
The Minnesota Turkey Growers Assn. has several good videos on their website, depicting turkey production on commercial turkey farms. You can find the videos...
From: WISCONSIN POULTRY
- Hay Market Report 11-28-16 - 11/28/2016
FULL REPORT previous HAY MARKET REPORTS
From: Team Forage
- Interested in Offering this Program? - 11/23/2016
From: Becoming the Employer of Choice
- Winter Management of Beef Cows - 11/18/2016
It looks like winter is arriving this weekend, following are some tips to help cattle get through in good shape. In the upper Midwest, winter is a fact of...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Speakers 2017 - 09/21/2016
More speakers to be listed soon as we receive confirmations! Greg Peterson of the Peterson Farm Brothers Greg Peterson is a 2013 graduate of Kansas State...
From: Wisconsin Dairy & Beef Well-Being Conference