Latest Updates RSS
- Hay Market Report - 07/24/2014
The most recent Hay Market Report has been posted.
From: Team Forage
- Cercospora Leaf Blight and Purple Seed Stain of Soybean - 07/23/2014
Damon L. Smith, Extension Field Crops Pathologist, University of Wisconsin Over the last several weeks, soybean samples have been coming into the Plant...
From: Wisconsin Field Crops Pathology
- Growing and Funding Equitable Food Hubs Webinar - 07/22/2014
The Healthy Food Access Portal will host the "Growing and Funding Equitable Food Hubs" webinar on August 14th from 1pm-2pm CDT. Presenters will highlight how...
From: Community Food Systems
- Processing & Value-Added Products - 07/09/2014
http://fyi.uwex.edu/foodbin/ http://www.foodsafety.wisc.edu/ http://www.somethingspecialwi.com/
From: Small Farm Resources
- 62nd Annual Spooner Sheep Days - August 16, 2014 - 07/08/2014
The 62nd Spooner Sheep Day will be held at the Spooner Agricultural Research Station on Saturday, August16, 2014. The Spooner Sheep Day has a long tradition...
From: Wisconsin Sheep and Goat Extension
- Cow-calf meeting August 19, 2014 - 07/07/2014
A UW-Extension Beef Cow/Calf producer meeting is being offered to producers of all sizes and the agriculture professionals who service their operations. The...
From: Central Wisconsin Agriculture Specialization
- Manage Grazing Use in Riparian Areas to Prevent Damage - 07/07/2014
Rhonda Gildersleeve, UW Extension Grazing Specialist, this article recently appeared in the Wisconsin Agriculturist Magazine “Riparian” is derived from the...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- Pastures for Sheep and Goats - 06/24/2014
Resources: Small Ruminant Toolbox (SARE)
From: Grazing Resources & Research
- Grazing Wedge Tool to assess forage quality - 06/10/2014
Determine forage quality with grazing wedge tool that can match beef cattle nutrient needs with pasture resources while reducing feed and fertility costs. The...
From: Wisconsin Sustainable Agriculture
- Dairy Partner/El Compañero Newsletter September & October 2013 - 08/08/2013
The latest issue of The Dairy Partner/El Compañero is now available! The Dairy Partner/El Compañero Newsletter – September & October 2013 Topics in this...
From: Dairy Partner / El Compañero