- 2013 Winter Wheat Fungicide Trial Results - 03/06/2014
Damon L. Smith, Field Crops Extension Pathologist, University of Wisconsin-Madison Shawn P. Conley, Extension Soybean and Small Grains Agronomist, University...
From: Wisconsin Field Crops Pathology
- Chippewa Valley Forage Council Seminar March 17 - 03/06/2014
The Chippewa Valley Forage Council is hosting their annual Spring Seminar on March 17 at Farmers Kitchen Restaurant in Cadott from 11:00am to 2:00pm with...
From: Chippewa Valley Crops
- Livestock Antimicrobial Use Once Again in the Headlines - 03/06/2014
Written by Sandy Stuttgen, DVM, UW Extension Ag Agent and Beef Team Member Two decades ago the FDA CVM (Center for Veterinary Medicine) recognized antibiotic...
From: WI Beef Information Center
- 2014 - 03/04/2014
52nd Annual Rural Energy Conference & Agricultural Wiring Workshop Feb 12-14, 2014, Radisson Hotel, La Crosse, WI Conference presentations...
From: Midwest Rural Energy Council
- SNAP Plus Training in Marquette County - 03/03/2014
The Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Marquette County Land & Water Conservation Department, and UW-Extension together are hosting a one day SNAP-Plus...
From: Central Wisconsin Agriculture Specialization
- Midwest School for Beginning Grape Growers - 03/02/2014
March 16, 17 and 18, 2014 at Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin This intensive three-day school demonstrates what it takes to set up and run a successful vineyard...
From: Community Food Systems
- Watch Runoff During Snowmelt for Best Waterway Locations - 02/28/2014
February 28, 2014 Right now, the winter snow pack continues to accumulate. Sometime into March winter will transition to spring and the snow will melt. Some...
From: UW Discovery Farms Program
- Comparing Current WI Laws to Proposed Regulations - 02/28/2014
In recent weeks I've been out to a variety of meetings talking about proposed legislation. It is valuable to review the changes between current law and the...
From: Agricultural Equipment on the Road
- Scholarship - 01/13/2014
From: Wisconsin Manure Management - PNAAW
- Featured Badger Plot Project of the Month - 11/01/2013
Questions about cover crops? Grain yields, nitrogen, and soil health will be monitored for sixteen different cover crop treatments in a corn-soybean-wheat...
From: Badger Plots