Latest Updates RSS
- Planning Dementia-Capable Communities - 09/23/2014
After lamenting our fear of dementia and sharing dementia-friendly responses to community design in other countries, this 2013 article from MINNPOST by Marlys...
From: Creating Aging-Friendly Communities in Wisconsin
- Lighted Schoolhouse Event - 09/22/2014
Monday, October 13 be in the auditorium at Prairie River Middle School We are looking forward to our next ‘Lighted Schoolhouse’ event which will be a combined...
From: Lincoln County Parenting Support Network
- Family Financial Aspects of Health Care - 09/11/2014
This brief covers the financial aspects of health coverage and describe how health insurance works. The brief outlines all the costs that make up the total...
From: Financial Education Lunchtime Learning Topic Brief
- New Brief Available: "Financial Coaching Training Curricula: Field Inventory and Summary Brief" - 08/07/2014
With support from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, CFS has worked to summarize and inventory existing financial coaching training programs available in the...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- UW-Extension Educators - 06/30/2014
You have permission to print, photocopy, and distribute Parenting the Preschooler in the form found on the web. UW-Extension educators, you may add your own...
From: Parenting The Preschooler
- Co-Parenting Resources - 06/18/2014
Common Ties Newsletters Starting-Over Healthy-Co-parenting Positive-Conflict-Management
- 6 Core Financial Competencies - 10/25/2013
From: Financial Capability for Helping Professionals
- Cash Assistance and Tax Credits - 05/16/2013
Several state agencies are involved in providing cash assistance and tax credits to eligible families. These agencies include the Wisconsin Department of...
From: Wisconsin Connections
- Resources for County Educators - 04/02/2013
The following resources have been developed for Extension educators: One-page overviews These 'one-pagers' are available as both PDF's and Word documents. You...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note:...
From: Raising a Thinking Child