Latest Updates RSS
- November 5, 2014 Financial Coaching Training Registration Now Open - 09/30/2014
On November 5, 2014, Peggy Olive, Financial Capability Specialist for UW-Madison’s Center for Financial Security, will provide a 1-day introductory training...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- PRECIOUS HEARTS PRESCHOOL GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE - 09/29/2014
440 Garfield Street Wisconsin Rapids First English Lutheran Church Building Tuesday, September 30th 4p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Tables & Chairs, Toy...
From: Lincoln County Parenting Support Network
- Benefits of Population Aging - 09/25/2014
It is a fact that the US population is aging and the impacts of an aging population need to be considered. Much of the discussion related to the increase of...
From: Creating Aging-Friendly Communities in Wisconsin
- Family Financial Aspects of Health Care - 09/11/2014
This brief covers the financial aspects of health coverage and describe how health insurance works. The brief outlines all the costs that make up the total...
From: Financial Education Lunchtime Learning Topic Brief
- UW-Extension Educators - 06/30/2014
You have permission to print, photocopy, and distribute Parenting the Preschooler in the form found on the web. UW-Extension educators, you may add your own...
From: Parenting The Preschooler
- Co-Parenting Resources - 06/18/2014
Common Ties Newsletters Starting-Over Healthy-Co-parenting Positive-Conflict-Management
- 6 Core Financial Competencies - 10/25/2013
From: Financial Capability for Helping Professionals
- Cash Assistance and Tax Credits - 05/16/2013
Several state agencies are involved in providing cash assistance and tax credits to eligible families. These agencies include the Wisconsin Department of...
From: Wisconsin Connections
- Resources for County Educators - 04/02/2013
The following resources have been developed for Extension educators: One-page overviews These 'one-pagers' are available as both PDF's and Word documents. You...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note:...
From: Raising a Thinking Child