Latest Updates RSS
- Summer Reading: A Critical Review of Popular Press Books on Managing Money - 05/15/2013
This time on Lunchtime Learning, on May 20 at noon, we'll get you set-up with summer reading selections until we return in September. Issue Brief Books to be...
From: Financial Education Lunchtime Learning Topic Brief
- Resources for County Educators - 04/02/2013
The following resources have been developed for Extension educators: One-page overviews These 'one-pagers' are available as both PDF's and Word documents. You...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Fathers, Families, and Healthy Communities - 03/06/2013
Community building hinges on the engagement of the assets of all family members in order to best empower its children. Yet, some critical community assets are...
From: Human Development & Family Studies Events
- Guidebook Appendix - 03/06/2013
Study Reports, Handbooks, Planning Guides and Workbooks This nine page document is the Guidebook Appendix of Study Reports, Handbooks, Planning Guides and...
From: Balancing Work and Family Care of Older Persons
- Teens and Parental Monitoring - 02/27/2013
“Do you know where your teen is? Do you know who they are with?” The teen years are a time of experimentation, risk taking and boundary pushing – and even the...
From: Southwest Wisconsin Youth Survey
- New "Coaching Research" Page with Papers, Reports and Briefs - 02/07/2013
The new Coaching Research page includes selected documents about financial coaching published by the University of Wisconsin-Extension and Center for Financial...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note: some...
From: Raising a Thinking Child
- Early Learning Series Posts Winter Training Calendar - 12/13/2012
Racine County UW-Extension’s Early Learning Series calendar is now available for the months of January-February-March 2013. The calendar lists professional...
From: Racine County Family Resources
- VITA site displays - 01/09/2012
checking display content savings display content tax refund display content tough times display content
From: Building Bucks
- Tax Credits for Wisconsin Families - 01/11/2011
***2012 information is in process of being updated. *** Wisconsin residents can take advantage of a variety of tax credits to supplement their incomes. The...
From: Tax Credits for Low and Moderate Income Families