Latest Updates RSS
- Planning for Retirement: Understanding Social Security Claiming Options - 05/22/2013
Deciding when to claim Social Security benefits is a challenging financial decision that requires an assessment of your life expectancy, ability to work,...
From: Financial Education Lunchtime Learning Topic Brief
- The 8 to 80 Problem: Designing Cities for Young and Old - 05/21/2013
How do we create cities in which both 8-year-olds and 80-year-olds can move about safely and enjoyably?" Here is an article in the Atlantic that dresses this...
From: Creating Aging-Friendly Communities in Wisconsin
- Cash Assistance and Tax Credits - 05/16/2013
Several state agencies are involved in providing cash assistance and tax credits to eligible families. These agencies include the Wisconsin Department of...
From: Wisconsin Connections
- Resources for County Educators - 04/02/2013
The following resources have been developed for Extension educators: One-page overviews These 'one-pagers' are available as both PDF's and Word documents. You...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Fathers, Families, and Healthy Communities - 03/06/2013
Community building hinges on the engagement of the assets of all family members in order to best empower its children. Yet, some critical community assets are...
From: Human Development & Family Studies Events
- Guidebook Appendix - 03/06/2013
Study Reports, Handbooks, Planning Guides and Workbooks This nine page document is the Guidebook Appendix of Study Reports, Handbooks, Planning Guides and...
From: Balancing Work and Family Care of Older Persons
- New "Coaching Research" Page with Papers, Reports and Briefs - 02/07/2013
The new Coaching Research page includes selected documents about financial coaching published by the University of Wisconsin-Extension and Center for Financial...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note: some...
From: Raising a Thinking Child
- Early Learning Series Posts Winter Training Calendar - 12/13/2012
Racine County UW-Extension’s Early Learning Series calendar is now available for the months of January-February-March 2013. The calendar lists professional...
From: Racine County Family Resources
- VITA site displays - 01/09/2012
checking display content savings display content tax refund display content tough times display content
From: Building Bucks