Latest Updates RSS
- Financial Coaching Can Help Get Personal Finances Back on Track - 11/25/2013
News from Cooperative Extension featuring J. Michael Collins. When money matters are a concern, the emerging field of financial coaching is gaining attention...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- New Learning Strategies for Online Financial Learning - 11/08/2013
The opportunity to utilize online innovations for financial learning is rapidly expanding. This brief offers examples of strategies that are currently...
From: Financial Education Lunchtime Learning Topic Brief
- 6 Core Financial Competencies - 10/25/2013
From: Financial Capability for Helping Professionals
- Early Learning Series Posts Fall Training Calendar - 10/02/2013
Racine County UW-Extension’s Early Learning Series calendar is now available for the months of October-November-December 2013. The calendar lists...
From: Racine County Family Resources
- Cash Assistance and Tax Credits - 05/16/2013
Several state agencies are involved in providing cash assistance and tax credits to eligible families. These agencies include the Wisconsin Department of...
From: Wisconsin Connections
- Resources for County Educators - 04/02/2013
The following resources have been developed for Extension educators: One-page overviews These 'one-pagers' are available as both PDF's and Word documents. You...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Program Impacts - 04/30/2012
Money $mart in Head Start participants report feeling less worried about finances and having less difficulty paying bills, plus they are 92% more likely to...
From: Money Smart in Head Start
- For Class Leaders - 05/23/2011
This Example of a Teaching Packet was developed by Edie Felts-Podoll as a result of workshops conducted for HCE and Adams County, and includes the following...
From: Educational Programs for Family Caregiving
- Use collaborative problem solving - 03/11/2011
What the experts say: Resilient families identify problems and the options available to deal with them and then make decisions as a team. Family members use...
From: Managing Your Personal Finances in Tough Times
- Memo 4 - Electronic Delivery - 12/17/2010
Your Final Report: How Can You Use it for Educational Purposes? We have mailed you a clean, laser-printed draft of the Parenting the Second and Third Years...
From: UWEX Parenting Newsletters