We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Sensitive Parenting May Boost Kids' Social Skills, School Performance - 12/19/2014
Researchers found the positive effect lingered into adulthood. The type of parenting children receive at an early age may have a long-term effect on their...
From: Lincoln County Parenting Support Network
- NYC: Age Friendly - 12/17/2014
Age Friendly NYC is New York City’s plan to sustain and enhance its age-friendliness for its growing population of seniors. The plan grew out of extensive...
From: Creating Aging-Friendly Communities in Wisconsin
- Fall 2014 Financial Coaching Newsletter - 12/17/2014
The Fall 2014 Financial Coaching Newsletter is available for viewing. Articles include: Participant Perspectives on Financial Coaching Interview with Darcy...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- Parenting Styles - 12/12/2014
By Brook Berg, Eau Claire County Family Living Educator All parents use a mixture of parenting styles. Parents who combine love, limits, and respect with...
From: Parenting The Preschooler
- Maintaining Family Financial Credit Worthiness: Managing Student Loans - 11/13/2014
Student loan debt is growing relative to incomes and other forms of debt. It is important to note that managing student loans is not just a financial...
From: Financial Education Lunchtime Learning Topic Brief
- Co-Parenting Resources - 06/18/2014
Common Ties Newsletters Starting-Over Healthy-Co-parenting Positive-Conflict-Management
- 6 Core Financial Competencies - 10/25/2013
From: Financial Capability for Helping Professionals
- Cash Assistance and Tax Credits - 05/16/2013
Several state agencies are involved in providing cash assistance and tax credits to eligible families. These agencies include the Wisconsin Department of...
From: Wisconsin Connections
- Resources for County Educators - 04/02/2013
The following resources have been developed for Extension educators: One-page overviews These 'one-pagers' are available as both PDF's and Word documents. You...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note:...
From: Raising a Thinking Child