We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Spring has Sprung! And if you’re thinking of planting a garden this spring get your garden soil tested for lead - 05/23/2016
Spring has Sprung! And if you’re thinking of planting a garden this spring get your garden soil tested for lead.
From: Lincoln County Parenting Support Network
- Financial Coaching Census 2015: Results Brief - 05/19/2016
Financial coaching has gained recognition as a strategy that can improve financial capability and security. Yet within this advancing field of practice, many...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- Sibling Rivalry - 05/12/2016
By Ye Rang Park, Family Living Graduate Assistant Conflict is natural in close relationships like families; and sibling rivalry is nearly unavoidable....
From: Parenting The Preschooler
- Married couples and credit - 05/11/2016
Over the four years of the Check Your Free Credit Report campaign, many people have reached out to UW-Extension educators to learn how credit reports and...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Early Years Matter Forever! - 04/05/2016
Thriving Families in Connected Communities - We Encourage, Connect and Support Families with Young Children
From: Early Years Partnership
- Financial Education for Parents - 06/01/2015
Families are invited to participate in the MSiHS project at the start of the school year either through Head Start staff or through UW-Extension educators at...
From: Money $mart in Head Start
- Overview - 05/20/2015
This website is designed to share proven resources used and/or developed by Wisconsin Cooperative Extension Financial Education professionals. It is designed...
From: Managing Your Personal Finances in Tough Times
- Gracias! Danke! Merci! Your teen deserves a thank you! Do it in style – find out how. - 05/03/2015
Has your teen become more moody, intense and critical in the last few years? This is normal! Understand that your teen is changing in so many ways – much like...
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note:...
From: Raising a Thinking Child
- Juvenile Delinquency Prevention - 06/27/2012
What Works, Wisconsin: What Science Tells Us about Cost-Effective Programs for Juvenile Delinquency Prevention This report released by the UW-Madison and the...
From: Local Criminal Justice and Prevention