Latest Updates RSS
- Parenting the Second and Third Years - 11/24/2014
eing a parent gets more exciting as your toddler learns to talk, play with you and others, and make decisions. Your toddler's curiosity will delight you, as...
From: Lincoln County Parenting Support Network
- Maintaining Family Financial Credit Worthiness: Managing Student Loans - 11/13/2014
Student loan debt is growing relative to incomes and other forms of debt. It is important to note that managing student loans is not just a financial...
From: Financial Education Lunchtime Learning Topic Brief
- Publications - 11/12/2014
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- Structural Barriers to Developing ‘Aging-Friendly’ Communities - 11/03/2014
A 2007 issue of the Public Policy & Aging Report (vol. 17, pgs. 15-20) included an article by Chun Lehning and Andrew Scharlach, "Structural Barriers to...
From: Creating Aging-Friendly Communities in Wisconsin
- Age 3 - 10/14/2014
By Cynthia Muhar, Milwaukee County Family Living Educator Developmental milestones are skills that appear in a certain order for all children. For instance,...
From: Parenting The Preschooler
- Co-Parenting Resources - 06/18/2014
Common Ties Newsletters Starting-Over Healthy-Co-parenting Positive-Conflict-Management
- 6 Core Financial Competencies - 10/25/2013
From: Financial Capability for Helping Professionals
- Cash Assistance and Tax Credits - 05/16/2013
Several state agencies are involved in providing cash assistance and tax credits to eligible families. These agencies include the Wisconsin Department of...
From: Wisconsin Connections
- Resources for County Educators - 04/02/2013
The following resources have been developed for Extension educators: One-page overviews These 'one-pagers' are available as both PDF's and Word documents. You...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note:...
From: Raising a Thinking Child