Latest Updates RSS
- October is SIDS Awareness Month - 10/23/2014
Is Your Baby Sleeping Safely? Check out the ABCs of Safe Sleep on our safe sleep tab.
From: Lincoln County Parenting Support Network
- Independent for Life - Homes and Neighborhoods for an Aging America - 10/20/2014
Published by the University of Texas Press in 2012, Independent for Life - Homes and Neighborhoods for an Aging America, is a book edited by Henry Cisneros,...
From: Creating Aging-Friendly Communities in Wisconsin
- Age 3 - 10/14/2014
By Cynthia Muhar, Milwaukee County Family Living Educator Developmental milestones are skills that appear in a certain order for all children. For instance,...
From: Parenting The Preschooler
- Food Insecurity and Family Finances - 10/02/2014
Judi Bartfeld and J. Michael Collins introduce a discussion of the interrelationship between food and financial insecurity, using a unique data set collected...
From: Financial Education Lunchtime Learning Topic Brief
- November 5, 2014 Financial Coaching Training Registration Now Open - 09/30/2014
On November 5, 2014, Peggy Olive, Financial Capability Specialist for UW-Madison’s Center for Financial Security, will provide a 1-day introductory training...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- Co-Parenting Resources - 06/18/2014
Common Ties Newsletters Starting-Over Healthy-Co-parenting Positive-Conflict-Management
- 6 Core Financial Competencies - 10/25/2013
From: Financial Capability for Helping Professionals
- Cash Assistance and Tax Credits - 05/16/2013
Several state agencies are involved in providing cash assistance and tax credits to eligible families. These agencies include the Wisconsin Department of...
From: Wisconsin Connections
- Resources for County Educators - 04/02/2013
The following resources have been developed for Extension educators: One-page overviews These 'one-pagers' are available as both PDF's and Word documents. You...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note:...
From: Raising a Thinking Child