Latest Updates RSS
- New Brief Available: "Financial Coaching Training Curricula: Field Inventory and Summary Brief" - 08/07/2014
With support from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, CFS has worked to summarize and inventory existing financial coaching training programs available in the...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- What does it take to be a wise parent? - 07/28/2014
Study seeks parents for new study exploring the role of wisdom in raising children Contact Stephen Small (email@example.com, 608-263-5688) or Dave Metler,...
From: Lincoln County Parenting Support Network
- Co-Parenting Resources - 06/18/2014
Common Ties Newsletters Starting-Over Healthy-Co-parenting Positive-Conflict-Management
- Summer Reading for Financial Educators - 05/27/2014
This time on Lunchtime Learning – summer reading selections to keep you learning until we return in September. Books discussed - Decisive: How to Make Better...
From: Financial Education Lunchtime Learning Topic Brief
- Special Issue of the Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology - 02/03/2014
The January/February 2014 issue of the Journal of Community and Applied Psychology is devoted to the topic of Ageing and Community. Many of the articles in...
From: Creating Aging-Friendly Communities in Wisconsin
- 6 Core Financial Competencies - 10/25/2013
From: Financial Capability for Helping Professionals
- Cash Assistance and Tax Credits - 05/16/2013
Several state agencies are involved in providing cash assistance and tax credits to eligible families. These agencies include the Wisconsin Department of...
From: Wisconsin Connections
- Resources for County Educators - 04/02/2013
The following resources have been developed for Extension educators: One-page overviews These 'one-pagers' are available as both PDF's and Word documents. You...
From: Check Your Free Credit Report Campaign
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note:...
From: Raising a Thinking Child
- Program Impacts - 04/30/2012
Money $mart in Head Start participants report feeling less worried about finances and having less difficulty paying bills, plus they are 92% more likely to...
From: Money Smart in Head Start