We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- UPPAbaby Recalls Strollers and RumbleSeats Due to Choking Hazard - 07/27/2015
UPPAbaby Recalls Strollers and RumbleSeats Due to Choking Hazard
From: Lincoln County Parenting Support Network
- Outagamie County Responds with Caregiver Café - 07/13/2015
Outagamie County educator Karen Dickrell responded to the needs of the aging population in the county with a Caregiver Coalition which launched a Caregiver...
From: Creating Aging-Friendly Communities in Wisconsin
- NeighborWorks America's Financial Coaching Briefs - 07/09/2015
NeighborWorks has released a series of briefs on the subject of financial coaching. Ranging from an overview of financial coaching to effective evaluation and...
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- Financial Education for Parents - 06/01/2015
Families are invited to participate in the MSiHS project at the start of the school year either through Head Start staff or through UW-Extension educators at...
From: Money $mart in Head Start
- Math Readiness - 05/28/2015
By Donna Doll-Yogerst, Family Living Educator Research shows that when young children are exposed to and familiar with math skills, like counting or naming...
From: Parenting The Preschooler
- 2015 Financial Popular Press Book Reviews - 05/26/2015
Book selections to keep you learning through the summer: Listen now: 2015 Book Reviews Moderator: Michael Collins, Associate Professor in Consumer Finance...
From: Lunchtime Learning
- Gracias! Danke! Merci! Your teen deserves a thank you! Do it in style – find out how. - 05/03/2015
Has your teen become more moody, intense and critical in the last few years? This is normal! Understand that your teen is changing in so many ways – much like...
- Tax Credits for Wisconsin Families - 01/14/2015
Updated for the 2014 tax year. Wisconsin residents can take advantage of a variety of tax credits to supplement their incomes. The most important of these...
From: Tax Credits for Low and Moderate Income Families
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing - 12/19/2012
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note:...
From: Raising a Thinking Child
- Windows and Doors - 07/28/2011
Condensation on Storm Windows Ice forms on our storm windows in the winter, how can we prevent it? Ice on storm windows usually means that air is leaking...
From: About the House