Latest Updates RSS
- Aging friendly Communities - September 2014 - 09/29/2014
Discussion outline (pdf) Information on Wisconsin aging demographics There are many good resources at this link --...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- 15 Year Report - 09/25/2014
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- 2015 Issues - 09/25/2014
From: Superior Days
- Leadership Wisconsin Seeking a Director of Development - 09/10/2014
POSITION: Director of Development, Part-Time REPORTS TO: Executive Director COMPENSATION: $20,000-30,000 commensurate with experience APPLICATIONS DUE: ...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- Coping with Your Local Road Weight Issues at Fall Workshop - 09/02/2014
What if our town does not have large agricultural haulers? Is there anything in The Fall Workshop for our Board? “There sure is,” says Steve Pudloski of the...
From: Local Call
- An evolving role for the public library - 04/21/2014
The role of the public library in our communities is undergoing rapid change. We still find shelves filled with books there, but the underlying mission of the...
From: Thinking Forward
- Meeting Information - 03/31/2014
From: Southwest WI Broadband Re-Boot
- September 6: Development Professionals of Southeastern Wisconsin Meeting - 08/28/2012
TOPIC: Planned Giving for the Small Nonprofit WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. WHERE: Kenosha Country Club (directions) COST: $15 per...
From: Kenosha COWS
- First Quarter 2012 Wisconsin Housing Foreclosure Data Available - 07/18/2012
The 2012 First Quarterly Foreclosure data is now available to download as an Excel worksheet. Click here to view the data: 2012 Quarterly Foreclosures by...
From: Wisconsin Housing and Foreclosure Data