Latest Updates RSS
- Alumnus Elected President of Janesville Noon Lions Club - 06/14/2013
Congratulations to Group VIII alumnus Tom Brien who was recently sworn in as President of the Janesville Noon Lions Club!
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- Zoning Board Hearings WisLine extra pages - 05/13/2013
Variance Decision Form zoning board announcement of proceedings - alternative 2011
From: Local Call
- L.I.F.E. Study and demographics affecting planning - March 2013 - 04/22/2013
March 2013 -- "L.I.F.E. Study and demographics affecting planning" March 2013 Discussion outline Population pyramids for Winnebago County and municipalities...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- 2013 Class Roster - 04/16/2013
Katie Friar-UWP 740 South Harrison Street Lancaster, WI 53813 608-732-3886 firstname.lastname@example.org Kari Grady-Bloomfield Manorkcc@mhtc.net608-341-7143 Michael...
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- Winnebago County Farmland Preservation Plan Adopted - 10/19/2012
The Winnebago County Farmland Preservation Plan was adopted by the County Board in 2012. The final plan, which was also included into the County Comprehensive...
From: Farmland Planning in Winnebago County
- September 6: Development Professionals of Southeastern Wisconsin Meeting - 08/28/2012
TOPIC: Planned Giving for the Small Nonprofit WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. WHERE: Kenosha Country Club (directions) COST: $15 per...
From: Kenosha COWS
- First Quarter 2012 Wisconsin Housing Foreclosure Data Available - 07/18/2012
The 2012 First Quarterly Foreclosure data is now available to download as an Excel worksheet. Click here to view the data: 2012 Quarterly Foreclosures by...
From: Wisconsin Housing and Foreclosure Data
- How broad is the gap in broadband... - 03/06/2012
I recently received notice of an interesting article through my colleagues at LinkWISCONSIN, a statewide initiative to promote the availability and sustainable...
From: Thinking Forward