Latest Updates RSS
- Safari of a Lifetime: Part I - 04/24/2014
Just over a month has passed since our return from Africa. Group XV, along with two co-chairs - Mary Crave and Marty Havlovic - and two alum - Eric Roers...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- An evolving role for the public library - 04/21/2014
The role of the public library in our communities is undergoing rapid change. We still find shelves filled with books there, but the underlying mission of the...
From: Thinking Forward
- Coming Soon! May 2014 County Officials Workshops - 04/14/2014
Did you know “I call the question,” is not in Roberts Rules of Order? Were you aware that you can violate the Open Meetings Law by email? What are the...
From: Local Call
- Meeting Information - 03/31/2014
From: Southwest WI Broadband Re-Boot
- Plan Commissioner Information and Resources - February 2014 - 02/19/2014
REMINDER - Our next Plan Commissioner Network meeting is next Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 6-8pm at the J.P. Coughlin Center, 625 E County RD Y,...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- Madison Agenda - 02/05/2014
Madison Agenda 2014
From: Superior Days
- 2014 Class Schedule - 01/28/2014
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- Winnebago County Farmland Preservation Plan Adopted - 10/19/2012
The Winnebago County Farmland Preservation Plan was adopted by the County Board in 2012. The final plan, which was also included into the County...
From: Farmland Planning in Winnebago County
- September 6: Development Professionals of Southeastern Wisconsin Meeting - 08/28/2012
TOPIC: Planned Giving for the Small Nonprofit WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. WHERE: Kenosha Country Club (directions) COST: $15 per...
From: Kenosha COWS
- First Quarter 2012 Wisconsin Housing Foreclosure Data Available - 07/18/2012
The 2012 First Quarterly Foreclosure data is now available to download as an Excel worksheet. Click here to view the data: 2012 Quarterly Foreclosures by...
From: Wisconsin Housing and Foreclosure Data