Latest Updates RSS
- Bylaws and Policies - 11/26/2014
Articles of Incorporation Leadership Wisconsin Bylaws Code of Ethics and Conduct Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement Board of Directors Role &...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- Be Sure Your Local Government Complies with Act 10’s Grievance Procedure Statute - 11/25/2014
Since October 2011, all local government units are required to have a “grievance procedure that addresses employee terminations.” Wis. Stat. § 66.0509(1m),...
From: Local Call
- Issues Write-Ups Due Date: December 5th, 2014 - 11/18/2014
All issue write-ups are due December 5th at 4:30pm. In order for an issue to proceed, a write-up must be submitted by this date. If you have not received a...
From: Superior Days
- MORE Plan Commissioner Information and Resources - November 2014 - 11/12/2014
November 2014 These two resources just crossed my desk and I wanted to share it with you given the relevancy to our recent Network conversations. Please...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- 15 Year Report - 09/25/2014
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- An evolving role for the public library - 04/21/2014
The role of the public library in our communities is undergoing rapid change. We still find shelves filled with books there, but the underlying mission of the...
From: Thinking Forward
- Meeting Information - 03/31/2014
From: Southwest WI Broadband Re-Boot
- First Quarter 2012 Wisconsin Housing Foreclosure Data Available - 07/18/2012
The 2012 First Quarterly Foreclosure data is now available to download as an Excel worksheet. Click here to view the data: 2012 Quarterly Foreclosures by...
From: Wisconsin Housing and Foreclosure Data