Latest Updates RSS
- Coming Soon! May 2014 County Officials Workshops - 04/14/2014
Did you know “I call the question,” is not in Roberts Rules of Order? Were you aware that you can violate the Open Meetings Law by email? What are the...
From: Local Call
- Meeting Information - 03/31/2014
From: Southwest WI Broadband Re-Boot
- Legacy of Leadership Celebration - 03/04/2014
The Legacy of Leadership celebration happens every other year, coinciding with the conclusion of each 2-year cycle of the Signature Program. We will celebrate...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- Plan Commissioner Information and Resources - February 2014 - 02/19/2014
REMINDER - Our next Plan Commissioner Network meeting is next Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 6-8pm at the J.P. Coughlin Center, 625 E County RD Y,...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- Madison Agenda - 02/05/2014
Madison Agenda 2014
From: Superior Days
- 2014 Class Schedule - 01/28/2014
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- Winnebago County Farmland Preservation Plan Adopted - 10/19/2012
The Winnebago County Farmland Preservation Plan was adopted by the County Board in 2012. The final plan, which was also included into the County...
From: Farmland Planning in Winnebago County
- September 6: Development Professionals of Southeastern Wisconsin Meeting - 08/28/2012
TOPIC: Planned Giving for the Small Nonprofit WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. WHERE: Kenosha Country Club (directions) COST: $15 per...
From: Kenosha COWS
- First Quarter 2012 Wisconsin Housing Foreclosure Data Available - 07/18/2012
The 2012 First Quarterly Foreclosure data is now available to download as an Excel worksheet. Click here to view the data: 2012 Quarterly Foreclosures by...
From: Wisconsin Housing and Foreclosure Data
- How broad is the gap in broadband... - 03/06/2012
I recently received notice of an interesting article through my colleagues at LinkWISCONSIN, a statewide initiative to promote the availability and...
From: Thinking Forward