We teach, learn, lead and serve, connecting people with the University of Wisconsin, and engaging with them in transforming lives and communities.
Latest Updates RSS
- Plan Commissioner Network meeting site requested! - 08/31/2015
Hello, Our next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, October 28th from 6:30-8:00 pm. Set up starts around 6pm. The topic will be "Potpourri" - bring your own...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- Edible StartUp Summit and Edible Extended Workshop offer tips to food entrepreneurs - 08/18/2015
Coming Soon! August 24-26: Have you been dreaming about starting a new food business? Are you thinking about new ways to market your product or expand your...
From: Dane County CNRED Program
- Supporter Sponsor (Individuals) - $100 - 07/31/2015
Awards Banquet and Legacy of Leadership Celebration Only • Acknowledgment in event programs and Leadership Wisconsin newsletters. • 2 gratis reserved seats to...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- LWC Application Deadline Approaching - 07/30/2015
The application deadline for the 2015-2016 Leadership Waupaca County program is approaching soon. The official deadline is July 31, but given the fact that we...
From: Leadership Waupaca County
- Alcohol Licensing WisLine Coming May 4 - 04/21/2015
May 4, 2015, 9:30 am - 12:00 noon, The Local Government Center presents the WisLine Teleconference session "Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage Regulation and...
From: Local Call
- 2015 Class Information / Schedule - 01/03/2015
All classes are held the last Wednesday of the month and will run for six months. Each class is held at a different location throughout Grant, Iowa and...
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- An evolving role for the public library - 04/21/2014
The role of the public library in our communities is undergoing rapid change. We still find shelves filled with books there, but the underlying mission of the...
From: Thinking Forward
- Meeting Information - 03/31/2014
From: Southwest WI Broadband Re-Boot