Latest Updates RSS
- 2014 Fall Town Village Workshops Starting Soon - 08/20/2014
What can local governments do about large agricultural equipment damage to their roads? What does Roberts Rules say about meeting by phone or over the...
From: Local Call
- Special Announcement - Comprehensive Planning Public meetings scheduled - 08/18/2014
Three regional public meetings have been scheduled as a kick-off to the Winnebago County Comprehensive Planning 10- year update project. Citizens and local...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- Longtime Supporter of Leadership Wisconsin, Lowell Klessig, Passes Away - 08/14/2014
It is with great sadness that we share with you the passing of Lowell Klessig. Lowell was Group VI’s Executive Director and also served on the Board of...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- An evolving role for the public library - 04/21/2014
The role of the public library in our communities is undergoing rapid change. We still find shelves filled with books there, but the underlying mission of the...
From: Thinking Forward
- Meeting Information - 03/31/2014
From: Southwest WI Broadband Re-Boot
- Madison Agenda - 02/05/2014
Madison Agenda 2014
From: Superior Days
- 2014 Class Schedule - 01/28/2014
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- September 6: Development Professionals of Southeastern Wisconsin Meeting - 08/28/2012
TOPIC: Planned Giving for the Small Nonprofit WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. WHERE: Kenosha Country Club (directions) COST: $15 per...
From: Kenosha COWS
- First Quarter 2012 Wisconsin Housing Foreclosure Data Available - 07/18/2012
The 2012 First Quarterly Foreclosure data is now available to download as an Excel worksheet. Click here to view the data: 2012 Quarterly Foreclosures by...
From: Wisconsin Housing and Foreclosure Data