Latest Updates RSS
- Outstanding Leaders Honored at November Leadership Wisconsin Conference - 10/29/2014
Leaders from across the state will gather to honor individuals and organizations that have made a significant positive impact in Wisconsin. Four award...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- WTA Ethics Handout - 10/26/2014
Ethics Basics and Beyond WTA 2014 HANDOUTS
From: Local Call
- REMINDER - October 29 Plan Commissioner Network Meeting - 10/24/2014
REMINDER - The Next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, October 29, 2014 from 6:30-8:00pm at the Town of Winchester Town Hall, 8522 Park Way, Larsen WI. This...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- Douglas County Issues Committee Meeting - November 7th, 2014 - 10/23/2014
The Douglas County Issues Committee Meeting will be held Friday, November 7th at 1:30pm at the Superior Chamber of Commerce. The public is welcome to...
From: Superior Days
- 15 Year Report - 09/25/2014
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- An evolving role for the public library - 04/21/2014
The role of the public library in our communities is undergoing rapid change. We still find shelves filled with books there, but the underlying mission of the...
From: Thinking Forward
- Meeting Information - 03/31/2014
From: Southwest WI Broadband Re-Boot
- September 6: Development Professionals of Southeastern Wisconsin Meeting - 08/28/2012
TOPIC: Planned Giving for the Small Nonprofit WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. WHERE: Kenosha Country Club (directions) COST: $15 per...
From: Kenosha COWS
- First Quarter 2012 Wisconsin Housing Foreclosure Data Available - 07/18/2012
The 2012 First Quarterly Foreclosure data is now available to download as an Excel worksheet. Click here to view the data: 2012 Quarterly Foreclosures by...
From: Wisconsin Housing and Foreclosure Data