Latest Updates RSS
- Bayfield County Issues Identification Meeting - October 27, 2014 - 10/20/2014
The Bayfield County Issues Identification Meeting is Monday, October 27 at 2 pm at the Bayfield County Courthouse, EOC Conference Room.
From: Superior Days
- Charging Fees for Public Record Requests of Electronic Records - 10/14/2014
Providing the public with information is an essential function of local government. But complying with public records requests take time and money. To provide...
From: Local Call
- Leadership Development for Local Officials - CANCELLED/POSTPONED - 10/06/2014
Cancelled and Postponed until early 2015 Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. My goal is to schedule this in early 2015. Special personal...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- Latest Update - 10/01/2014
Leadership and Policy at the State Level September 10-12, 2014 Madison, WI Seminar Moderators: Tom Charpentier, Shelly Missall, & Theresa Zenchenko...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- 15 Year Report - 09/25/2014
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- An evolving role for the public library - 04/21/2014
The role of the public library in our communities is undergoing rapid change. We still find shelves filled with books there, but the underlying mission of the...
From: Thinking Forward
- Meeting Information - 03/31/2014
From: Southwest WI Broadband Re-Boot
- September 6: Development Professionals of Southeastern Wisconsin Meeting - 08/28/2012
TOPIC: Planned Giving for the Small Nonprofit WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. WHERE: Kenosha Country Club (directions) COST: $15 per...
From: Kenosha COWS
- First Quarter 2012 Wisconsin Housing Foreclosure Data Available - 07/18/2012
The 2012 First Quarterly Foreclosure data is now available to download as an Excel worksheet. Click here to view the data: 2012 Quarterly Foreclosures by...
From: Wisconsin Housing and Foreclosure Data