Latest Updates RSS
- Attorneys Kent and Jaekels Present at Upcoming Mining WisLine - 03/06/2014
The March 19 Local Regulation of Mining WisLine program is fortunate to have two excellent presenters: Attorneys Christopher Jaekels and Paul Kent. Both are...
From: Local Call
- Legacy of Leadership Event - 03/04/2014
The Legacy of Leadership event happens every other year, coinciding with the conclusion of each 2-year cycle of the Signature Program. The event celebrates...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- Plan Commissioner Information and Resources - February 2014 - 02/19/2014
REMINDER - Our next Plan Commissioner Network meeting is next Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 6-8pm at the J.P. Coughlin Center, 625 E County RD Y,...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- Madison Agenda - 02/05/2014
Madison Agenda 2014
From: Superior Days
- 2014 Class Schedule - 01/28/2014
From: Community Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- Winnebago County Farmland Preservation Plan Adopted - 10/19/2012
The Winnebago County Farmland Preservation Plan was adopted by the County Board in 2012. The final plan, which was also included into the County...
From: Farmland Planning in Winnebago County
- September 6: Development Professionals of Southeastern Wisconsin Meeting - 08/28/2012
TOPIC: Planned Giving for the Small Nonprofit WHEN: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. WHERE: Kenosha Country Club (directions) COST: $15 per...
From: Kenosha COWS
- First Quarter 2012 Wisconsin Housing Foreclosure Data Available - 07/18/2012
The 2012 First Quarterly Foreclosure data is now available to download as an Excel worksheet. Click here to view the data: 2012 Quarterly Foreclosures by...
From: Wisconsin Housing and Foreclosure Data
- How broad is the gap in broadband... - 03/06/2012
I recently received notice of an interesting article through my colleagues at LinkWISCONSIN, a statewide initiative to promote the availability and...
From: Thinking Forward