Latest Updates RSS
- Ag & Apps: Using Technology in Agriculture - 08/27/2014
Chippewa County UWEX Agronomy Educator Jerry Clark is instrumental in infusing technology with his constituent base in Chippewa County, teaching farmers the...
From: Broadband Education in Marathon County
- Registration Open! Workshop to help local food producers sell through distributors - 05/07/2014
Local food producers who want to grow their local markets this season should plan to attend the “Selling through a Distributor” workshop on May 20 in Madison....
From: Food and Value Added Agriculture
- Wisconsin State Fair Canning Competition!!! - 05/01/2014
Do you have some mouthwatering recipes for canning up some tasty pickles, sweet & delish jellies, spicy salsas or scrumptious BBQ sauces??? Or do you know...
From: Food Business Innovation Network
- State/County FACT SHEETS - 04/11/2013
Looking for recent demographic data and current information on farming and the economics of farming? Try these easy to use State Fact Sheets from the USDA...
From: Community Data Tools
- Unemployment, Part II - 05/11/2012
The official unemployment rate (U3) used by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is not based on the number of people collecting unemployment benefits....
From: Econ Quiz
- Ohio Example Studies - 10/14/2011
Pickaway Retail Market Analysis
From: Downtown Market Analysis
- Latest Update - 07/11/2011
State of Preparedness: Wisconsin Originally posted Posted on July 7, 2011 on the American Rivers blog. Earlier this year, a number of states released plans...
From: Walworth County Community Economic Development