Latest Updates RSS
- DATCP Food Labeling archived webinar - 05/20/2013
One of the most frequent mishaps (and reasons for recalls) has to do with properly labeling food products. Not sure what font size the name of your product...
From: Food Business Innovation Network
- State/County FACT SHEETS - 04/11/2013
Looking for recent demographic data and current information on farming and the economics of farming? Try these easy to use State Fact Sheets from the USDA...
From: Community Data Tools
- All the Information You Need: Specialty Crop Block Grant - 03/25/2013
Have a look at the latest training on Specialty Crop Block Grants! Juli Speck, Grants Manager at the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection,...
From: Food and Value Added Agriculture
- UW- Extension Center for Community Technology Solutions - 12/07/2012
UW-Extension's new Center for Community Technology Solutions works across all four UW-Extension divisions to bring the potential and economic benefit of...
From: Broadband Education in Marathon County
- Unemployment, Part II - 05/11/2012
The official unemployment rate (U3) used by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is not based on the number of people collecting unemployment benefits. It...
From: Econ Quiz
- Ohio Example Studies - 10/14/2011
Pickaway Retail Market Analysis
From: Downtown Market Analysis
- Latest Update - 07/11/2011
State of Preparedness: Wisconsin Originally posted Posted on July 7, 2011 on the American Rivers blog. Earlier this year, a number of states released plans...
From: Walworth County Community Economic Development