NPPR P2 101 Webinar Training
This course will provide an outline allowing your organization to pursue P2 action while increasing your long-term profits. The course will consist of three one-hour webinars.
Why should you take this training?
· Your organization will learn how to involve employees and management to participate in addressing pollution sources and contribute to developing P2 solutions.
· This training will demonstrate how P2 will support other green initiatives employed by your organization.
· P2 101 is ideal for engineers, scientist, technical assistance providers, environmental health and safety managers, plant managers, production personnel and regulators who are interested in learning about the foundations and applications of P2.
· Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 2 PM ET
· Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 2 PM ET
· Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 2 PM ET
· This three-part webinar training series will be offered for $500 for up to three participants from your organization. Upon completion of the webinar series, participants will receive a certificate for training.
Please contact Kim Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or request more information.
**If you register for the course but are unavailable to participate in one or more of the webinars, the webinar recording will be made available for your use.