UW-Extension’s Local Government Center is happy to announce the upcoming educational teleconference.
Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage Regulation and Licensing will take place on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm. This is a timely opportunity to learn more about the substantial changes made in legislation in the past year.
Wisconsin municipalities are required to appropriately review and issue alcohol licenses according to state law. Prepare for your municipality’s review and issuing of licenses by learning the statutory requirements for alcoholic beverage licenses, municipal licensing actions, recent court decisions and any legislative changes. Presenters: Attorney Carol Nawrocki, Wisconsin Towns Association; Attorney Claire Silverman, League of Wisconsin Municipalities; and Tom Ourada, Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
- Live attendance: $20. A PDF of the materials will be emailed along with the connection information.
- Live attendance plus hard copy of reference materials: $35
- Online audiostream with PDF: $28 (Available two to three weeks after live teleconference at uwex.edu)
- Online at UW Extension Registrations or visit uwex.edu and follow the link for Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage Regulation and Licensing
- Or call 608-262-0810
- Contact the Local Government Center 608-262-9960 or 608-262-9961