- Width limit is 10 feet including attachments or accessories
- Exception: Pesticide sprayers, lime and fertilizer spreaders (not including manure) with extending tires, fenders and fender flares may not exceed 12 feet in width.
- Ag CMVs over 8 feet 6 inches may not operate on interstate highways.
- If an Ag CMV being operated or trailered exceeds width limits, see Permit section.
For vehicles exceeding these widths, see Permit section.
- The maximum height is 13 feet 6 inches.
For vehicles exceeding this height, see Permit section.
- Single vehicle
- 45 feet
- Two vehicle combination – one towed unit driven by a power unit
- 70 feet
- Three vehicle combination – two towed units drawn by a power unit.
- No more than 100 feet with speed restriction of 25 mph or less or 70 feet at a speed greater than 25 mph.
- Towed units being drawn by a motor truck, truck tractor, or agricultural commercial motor vehicle must be empty. “Empty” means less than 20 percent full. [s.348.08(1)(d) Wis. Stats.]
- An Ag CMV may be transported on a trailer or semi-trailer at the same length limits as if being driven on the highway from to and from a farm-related destination.
To operate at lengths greater than those listed above, see Permit section.