Have enough points? Visit http://fyi.uwex.edu/fdlmeat/educational-requirements/ and click on MLP Educational Requirements Attendance List 2017 to view your points by your member ID number. Don’t know your number? Discrepancies? Contact Tina Engelhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your ID or to review any discrepancies.
*Those that are in “13th grade” do not have educational requirements, but must still do MAQA training!
Need Meetings? Here are a few opportunities…
- June 20-4H Swine Workshop, 7:00 pm, UW-Extension Sheboygan County, Sheboygan (2 points) *Postponed until July 20th
- June 21-MAQA, 7:00 pm, UW-Extension Dodge County, Juneau (2 points)
- June 24-1st Annual Eugene Kohlman Show Camp (Swine & Sheep), registration opens at 8:30 am and clinic starts at 9:30 am, Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds, (2 points) *Must pre-register by emailing email@example.com or calling 920.838.4834.
- June 28-MAQA, UW-Extension Winnebago County, Oshkosh (2 points)
- Webinars (1 point each, from the comfort of your own home computer, parent must sign form)
- http://fyi.uwex.edu/youthlivestock/programs/livestock-learning-webinar-series/, recorded webinars at bottom of the page…
All of these opportunities must have a signed and COMPLETED Educational Credit Form submitted to UW-Extension Fond du Lac County. The form can be found at http://fyi.uwex.edu/fdlmeat/forms/.