Sometimes it is difficult to find just the right photo to convey information and/or mood. Searching the web using Google might give you great images, but are they copyrighted? How about using your own photos? Do you have a photo release signed by everyone in that photo? Luckily, there are many resources available for no cost to help you create more professional looking websites, PowerPoint presentations and other documents:
- UW Cooperative Extension Flicker Photos
- High quality free photos
- Editable icons and vector graphics
- Music to use in videos, presentations, etc.
- Finding and Using Images Tech Tuesday (60 min) – Greg Johll explains how to use Google search to find images covered under the Creative Commons licence for free use.
- UWEX CES Copyright Policy and Guidelines
- UWEX CES Photo Release
- Web Resizer – crop and optimize images