April 1st, 2017
10:00am - 3:30pm
$20 per person or $35 for 2 people before 3/22; $25 per person or $40 for 2 people after 3/22
Dane County UW-Extension is offering a workshop for beginning, novice, and advanced chicken owners, or for those who are looking at buying chickens.
Come with your questions! UW-Madison’s poultry specialist, Ron Kean, and UW-Extension’s poultry expert, Adam Hady, will be on hand presenting on management and disease prevention.
- Selecting the Right Breed
- Preventing Common Diseases – Ron Kean, Poultry Extension Specialist, UW-Madison
- Veterinary Feed Directive Update – Jennifer Blazek, Dane County Dairy & Livestock Educator
- Marketing Your Poultry Products – Jennifer Blazek, Dane County Dairy & Livestock Educator
- Rules, Regulations, and Licensing, Oh My! – DATCP, Division of Food and Recreational Safety
- Managing Poultry for Success – Ron Kean, Poultry Extension Specialist, UW-Madison & Adam Hady, Richland County Agriculture Educator
– Adam Hady, Richland County Agriculture Educator
Dane County UW-Extension office
5201 Fen Oak Dr
Madison, WI 53718