Don’t miss out on a great statewide workshop for youth and adult leaders!!!
What: Fall Forum and Hall of Fame Celebration
When: November 3-5, 2017 (starting with registration at 6:00 p.m. Friday, November 3 and ending 10:30 a.m. November 5)
Where: Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake
Who: Each county is encouraged to send a delegation of youth and adults
- 7th – 13th grade youth
- Adult volunteer leaders
Registration Fee (includes meals, breaks, facility fees and supplies)
- $85 registration fee per person (Friday – Sunday)
- $75 registration fee per person (Saturday – Sunday)
- $70 registration fee (Saturday lunch and dinner)
- $50 registration fee (Saturday – lunch only)
$45/night if there are two adults
$75 – Single adult room
$25/night with three or more adults per room
$25/night with three – four youth per roomNote: The room cost increases if there is more than one person. This is why the room rates are not half of the single room rate.
- The program kicks off Friday evening with over 15 interactive sessions. Saturday offers more than 20 workshops to choose from. Top off the night with a special celebration where up to 10 people will be inducted into the Wisconsin 4-H Hall of Fame. An evening of circle dancing and table games will follow the celebration. Plus an ice cream hospitality sponsored by Cedar Crest Ice Cream. Sunday morning brings a high energy program that you can use at the club or community level.
All youth participants need to have a chaperon who has completed Youth Protection identified when they register.
The top 10 reasons why youth and adult leaders will want to attend!
- 15+ interactive sessions Friday night… science, Cloverbuds, games, yoga……
2. 20+ sessions Saturday from science and service to leadership and team building …..
3. Hear how 4-H is making a difference!
4. Meet youth and adults from around the state!
5. See youth adult partnerships in action!
6. Network and share ideas!
7. Be part of Wisconsin’s largest university youth outreach program!!
8. Get ideas and projects to take home to use in clubs, schools and community settings!
9. Have fun!
10. Celebrate Wisconsin 4-H and learn more about Growing 4-H in Wisconsin!
Register through 4HOnline beginning early September. Event registration details are now available on the Fall Forum Website. This program is partially funded by the WI 4-H Foundation.
Registration will end September 30.