Youth may participate in the Activity Stations program at Wisconsin State Fair. Activity Stations are located in the Youth Expo Hall and feature free hands-on activities for young Fairgoers. Interested youth participants are needed to lead the Activity Stations and interact with young Fairgoers. Youth participants are also provided with opportunities to further develop their leadership and communication skills while having fun meeting new friends at the Fair. Potential activity stations include: visual arts, juggling, science and technology, aerospace, face painting, agriculture and more.
- 12-19 years of age at time of Fair.
- Be flexible, work well in new situations and enjoy new experiences.
- Interested and informed participant willing to promote youth organizations at the Fair.
- Have interest in a variety of Boy Scout, Girl Scout, FFA and 4-H related projects.
- Enthusiastic and dependable.
- Have no other responsibility at Wisconsin State Fair during assigned period.
- Relate well with fellow youth participants, facilitators and coordinators.
- Be a member in good standing with an approved youth organization. These organizations include, but are not limited to, Wisconsin 4-H, Wisconsin FFA, Boy Scouts and Girls Scouts.
For more information and an application form, visit: http://www.wistatefair.com/pdfs/competitions/entry_info/activity_stations_youth.pdf
Applications are due June 1, 2017.