- The Peer Support Resources have been updated. (4/10)
- YouTubeTM Clips for Individuals Who Experience an Arm Amputation, PDF (3/10)
- Listing of Electric and Manual Off-Road Wheelchairs, PDF (3/10)
- YouTubeTM Clips on Transferring, PDF (many show from a Wheelchair into a Pickup Truck) (3/10)
- The Service Delivery Manual has been updated. (2/10)
- The Assistive Technology (AT) On Line Product Database has a whole new design, check it out. (1/10)
- The AJILity Lift is new from Atom Jet Industries.(12/09)
- The Guide to Financing Business and/or Assistive Technology, PDF offers funding resources available through public disability-related funding sources, private disability-related programs or charitable organizations, USDA, and the Small Business Administration. The Guide also provides numerous examples of how AgrAbility clients used the funding awarded (1/08)
- If you are not familiar with AgrAbility, we suggest you take a moment and review the About AgrAbility web page or visit our Frequently Asked Questions web page. For information regarding the National AgrAbility Project, please visit Purdue.
- AgrAbility Quarterly Summer 2008 – The Roots of AgrAbility
On June 18, 2008 the Farm Bill was reauthorized by Congress, securing another eight years of funding for AgrAbility. To mark this occasion we are looking back on the past seventeen years of the USDA’s funding of AgrAbility, and our combined efforts to assist people with disabilities involved in production agriculture and their families.
|(Mention or display of a trademark, proprietary product, or firm in text or figures does not constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture or AgrAbility, and does not imply approval to the exclusion of other suitable products or firms.|
|(© 2000-2010, “http://fyi.uwex.edu/agrability” and the University
of Wisconsin Regents. USDA Grant 2000-41590-0932 and 2004-41590-01880
Posted: April 20th, 2009 under AgrAbility.