- Like us on Facebook!
Visit https://www.facebook.com/fdlmlc and like us on Facebook! Facebook is another resource for timely information regarding the Fond du Lac County Market...
From: Fond du Lac County Meat Animal Project
- Project Scholarship Deadline Extended
The Waushara County 4-H Alumni Association is offering project scholarships to 4-H members to help offset the cost of projects and to allow members the chance...
From: Waushara County 4-H
- ACEC Photo Contest
With the county fair season in full swing, we want to take just a moment to remind you about Adams-Columbia Electric Cooperative’s Youth Photo Calendar...
From: Adams County 4-H Youth Development
- Backyard & Back 40
Information coming soon.
From: Wildlife WHEP Wisconsin 4-H
- What is "Net Neutrality and How Does It Affect You?"
What is "Net Neutrality and how does it affect you?" Net neutrality is in the news, as the FCC considers new rules regarding how access to the internet is...
From: Broadband Education in Marathon County
- Registration Open! Workshop to help local food producers sell through distributors
Local food producers who want to grow their local markets this season should plan to attend the “Selling through a Distributor” workshop on May 20 in Madison....
From: Food and Value Added Agriculture
- Wisconsin State Fair Canning Competition!!!
Do you have some mouthwatering recipes for canning up some tasty pickles, sweet & delish jellies, spicy salsas or scrumptious BBQ sauces??? Or do you know...
From: Food Business Innovation Network
- Ohio Example Studies
Pickaway Retail Market Analysis
From: Downtown Market Analysis
- Regulating the Rocket’s Red Glare
Local Governments receive many questions about fireworks, and especially during the July 4 holiday. The Local Government Center has identified these online...
From: Local Call
- Leadership Wisconsin Alumna, Nodji Van Wychen, Receives Prestigious Agriculture Award!
Nodji Van Wychen, Group II alumna, was featured in the Wisconsin Agriculturist Magazine for her passion - Cranberries. Help us congratulate Nodji for being...
From: Leadership Wisconsin
- Plan Commissioner Network Information and Resources - June 2014
1. The May 28, 2014 Plan Commissioner Network materials on Shared Government Services are now posted! Click here. It was a great discussion- thank you all...
From: Winnebago County Plan Commissioner Network
- Madison Agenda
Madison Agenda 2014
From: Superior Days
- So papa, how do you like the iPad we got you?
You don't need to understand the language to understand the video. An iPad is very versatile...but perhaps not this versatile.
From: Mobile Tech 101 and Beyond
- Choosing Educational Technologies and Methods
Are you wondering which technology would enhance your programming and productivity? Who should you contact for more information on supported technologies...
From: Technology Teaching Tips and Tools
- International Activities Resource Center
Welcome to the University of Wisconsin - Extension Cooperative Extension International Activities Resource Center When people from different cultures and...
From: International Activities Resource Center
- EPA Solicits Great Lakes Shoreline Cities Grant Proposals
(Chicago – July 21, 2014) -- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency today announced a solicitation for a second round of Great Lakes Shoreline Cities...
From: Wisconsin's Great Lakes Areas of Concern
- Health Care
Below is an excerpt from the Sustainia 100 Report, available in full at this link.
From: Central Wisconsin Sustainability Newsletter
- Are there Toxic Flame Retardants in your Home?
Flame retardants are compounds added to commercial and consumer products that inhibit, suppress, or delay the production of flames to prevent the spread of...
From: Solid & Hazardous Waste Education Center News
- 2014 G-WOW Institute
"When I saw that we would be teaching about climate change…, I thought Ugghhh!!! Now I see that the cultural impact of climate change is how to approach ...
From: Environmental Outreach @ UW-Extension
- 2014 Pullet Surprise Youth Contest
In an attempt to promote the breeding and exhibition of purebred poultry among Wisconsin's youth, the Wisconsin International Poultry Club invites youth to...
From: WISCONSIN POULTRY
- Hay Market Report
The most recent Hay Market Report has been posted.
From: Team Forage
- Cercospora Leaf Blight and Purple Seed Stain of Soybean
Damon L. Smith, Extension Field Crops Pathologist, University of Wisconsin Over the last several weeks, soybean samples have been coming into the Plant...
From: Wisconsin Field Crops Pathology
- Growing and Funding Equitable Food Hubs Webinar
The Healthy Food Access Portal will host the "Growing and Funding Equitable Food Hubs" webinar on August 14th from 1pm-2pm CDT. Presenters will highlight how...
From: Community Food Systems
- La publicidad dirigida a los niños está en todas partes: ¿Qué pueden hacer los padres?
Los niños son bombardeados con avisos comerciales para alimentos a través de la televisión, los juegos de internet, los mensajes de texto y otros medios. Y es...
From: $entido común alimenticio
- Advertising to Kids is Everywhere: What’s a Parent to Do?
Children are bombarded with food advertising through TV, Internet games, text messages, and other media. And they’re more likely to see an ad for a sugary...
From: Food $ense
- Safe Preserving: Canning Your Own Salsa Recipe
I am often asked by consumers how to take that family-favorite salsa recipe into a product that is canned and on the shelf to enjoy during the height of...
From: Safe and Healthy: Preserving Food at Home
- Congratulations to the Class of 2014 Master Meat Crafter Graduates!
On the evening of January 17th, twenty-one Master Meat Crafter candidates successfully met the requirements necessary to receive the distinction of Master...
From: Meat Science Extension
- What does it take to be a wise parent?
Study seeks parents for new study exploring the role of wisdom in raising children Contact Stephen Small (email@example.com, 608-263-5688) or Dave Metler,...
From: Lincoln County Parenting Support Network
- New Brief on "Technology Use in Financial Coaching" Available
Click here to access a new brief by CFS, which explores options for integrating technology into financial coaching.
From: Financial Coaching Strategies
- Cash Assistance and Tax Credits
Several state agencies are involved in providing cash assistance and tax credits to eligible families. These agencies include the Wisconsin Department of...
From: Wisconsin Connections
- Curriculum Supplements and Marketing
Marketing tools Below is a collection of marketing materials that have been used by state colleagues for marketing the RTC class to parents. [Please note:...
From: Raising a Thinking Child
- 2014 Dodge County Master Gardeners Association Fall Symposium
Looking for continuing education credit? The Dodge County Master Gardener Association has invited nearby counties to their 2014 Fall Symposium on Saturday,...
From: Marquette County Thyme Shares
- Free Educational Program to Be Offered at the Community Gardens in August
Come to the Community Gardens on Wednesday, August 20 at 6:00 PM or on Saturday, August 23 at 10:00 am for an informal 30-minute educational program on the...
From: Waukesha County Community Gardens
- Wild Parsnip
Wild parsnip has started to bloom in western Wisconsin. This invasive biennial weed has yellow-green flat-topped “umbel” shaped flowers (that look similar to...
From: Western Wisconsin Horticulture
- SouthEast Wisconsin Master Gardeners Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties
Who is a Master Gardener?Anyone who is interested in learning more about nurturing plants and sharing that knowledge with others is a good candidate to become...
From: SouthEast Wisconsin Master Gardeners